How To Get The Truth Out of Anyone
iOS Universal Education
In an ideal society there would be no need for lies. But we live in a world of deception. And whether you want to
play or not, you're in the game. The question is, do you want to win?
Once you realize that you’re being lied to, should you confront the liar immediately? Usually not. The best
approach is to note the fact in your mind and continue with the conversation, trying to extract more information.
The person will make little or no eye contact. A person who is lying to you will do
everything to avoid making eye contact.
He will use your words to make his point. When asked, "Did you cheat on me?" The liar
answers, "No, I didn't cheat on you." In addition, when a suspect uses a contraction - "It
wasn’t me" instead of "It was not me" - statistically, there is a 60% chance he is truthful.
Truth Out is the application that provide the truth out
Instant Fact: How To Get The Truth Out of Anyone!
I. Signs of Deception
- Section 1: Body Language
- Section 2: Emotional States: Consistency and Contradiction
- Section 3: Interpersonal Interactions ñ When we are wrongfully accused, only a guilty person gets defensive. Someone who is innocent will usually go on the offensive.
- Section 4: What Is Said: Actual Verbal Content
- Section 5: How Something Is Said
- Section 6: Psychological Profile
- Section 7: General Indications of Deceit
II. Becoming a Human Lie Detector
- Phase One - Three Attack-Sequence Primers
- Phase Two - Eleven Attack Sequences
- Phase Three - Eleven Silver Bullets: How To Get The Truth Without Beating It Out Of Them
III. Tactics For Detecting Deceit and Gathering Information In Casual Conversations
IV. Mind Games
V. Advanced Techniques For Getting The Truth
VI. Tricks Of The Trade
Note : The information contained in this application is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this application, you are taking full responsibility for your actions. we are in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided ìas isî, and without warranties.
iOS5 bug fixed.
iPad bug fixed.
Compatible with iOS5 - iPhone, iPad & iPod.