How It Works: Machines by Geek Kids
"Even very small children can take a look inside these transparent machines and see simplified (but accurate) depictions of how these parts come together to make a working machine."
-- Apps for Homeschooling
"I’d love my children to get excited about engineering and design. This marvellously-crafted app deserves to be on plenty of parents’ iPads."
-- Apps Playground
* Let your child discover the fascinating work of engineers
* Assemble 9 incredible MACHINES!
* See what's INSIDE machines you use EVERY DAY
* Please, assist your children & help them understand the mechanics!
How It Works: Machines - by Geek Kids is the first put-it-together-and-make-it-work puzzle app for iPad. The app combines easy to solve puzzles where your child puts together the major working parts of the machine, followed by an animation that shows how those parts work together to make the machine do its task.
* Do puzzles - Your child doesn’t need to place parts exactly, just dragging and dropping them within the machine will guide them to the correct location!
* Watch animation - See how the parts of the machine work together & hear the realistic sound effects!
The application includes 9 vehicles and machines to assemble and set in motion:
a car, a washing machine, a hair dryer, a lawn mower, a vacuum cleaner, a rocket, a steam engine, a wind mill and a pump.
We recommend this app for:
* Children aged 4+ who want to learn more about what's inside the most common machines and vehicles.
* Parents who love to share fun and learning with their children.
NEW! We've named each part of the machine to help children understand the mechanics even better!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 02, 2013
- Next is Great
- 37.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (8)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (26)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Chess Academy for Kids FREE
• Chess Academy for Kids by Geek Kids
• Chess Masters
• Chess Masters Free
• Love to Count 2. Times Tables and Fractions
• Love to Count by Pirate Trio
• Love to Read by Pirate Trio
• Move The Turtle. Programming For Kids
• Shapes & Puzzles by Pirate Trio