Homes by Tinybop
iOS Universal Education
Explore homes around the world. Make meals, decorate, and play games. Clean up or make a mess. Play with pets and farm animals. Listen to the radio or play music. Make yourself at home!
*** Parents’ Choice Gold Award winner ***
“If all apps were like Tinybop’s, we wouldn’t worry so much about our kids staring at screens. In fact, we might even encourage it.” — WIRED
Homes is No. 3 in Tinybop’s Explorer’s Library. Each Explorer’s Library app lets kids explore the invisible and awesome wonders of our world. Kids (and kids at heart!) develop foundational science literacy.
* Explore 4 interactive homes: a brownstone in Brooklyn, a yurt in Mongolia, an adobe home in Guatemala, and a tower house in Yemen.
* Play in 20 different rooms, inside and outside
* Make each home your own: decorate with your photos and see your reflection in mirrors.
* Investigate working models of plumbing, electricity, and other utilities in every home.
* Learn how rural and urban landscapes, architecture, division of space, and materials shape the construction of each home.
* Learn about cultures around the world: each home is full of unique foods, books, animals, and decor.
* Celebrate seasonal holidays in Brooklyn.
* Learn new vocabulary in 50+ languages with removable and affixable labels.
* Intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly design.
* Entertaining for kids and adults alike — play together and learn together.
* Interactive animations reward curiosity. No rules. No levels.
Our expert-reviewed handbook is full of facts, interaction hints, and discussion questions to support learning in this app, in the classroom or at home. Download in your app or at: http://tinybop.com/handbooks.
We take your and your child’s privacy seriously. We do not collect or share personal information about your child. We do not allow any third-party advertising.
When the camera, microphone, and other services are used within an app, your information is not collected or distributed outside of the app.
Tinybop, Inc. is a Brooklyn-based studio of designers, engineers, and artists. We make toys for tomorrow. We’re all over the internet.
Visit us: www.tinybop.com
Follow us: twitter.com/tinybop
Like us: facebook.com/tinybop
Peek behind the scenes: instagram.com/tinybop
We love hearing your stories! If you have ideas, or something isn’t working as you expect it to, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Psst! It's not Tiny Bop, or Tiny Bob, or Tiny Pop. It's Tinybop. :)