Ho-Chunk (Hoocąk) Native American Language for iPhone/iPod Touch
This Free App requires IOS 5.0 or Later
The Hoocąk Waaziija Haci Language Division is dedicated to ensuring the Hoocąk language continues to be a "LIVING LANGUAGE."
As a sign of respect to our elders, and the speakers that have come before us, we will continue to speak our language, celebrate our customs, respect the Hoocąk value system and teach our future generations the Hoocąk way of life.
We hope this free language app will help you learn the Hoocąk language.
Thornton Media, Inc., an American Indian owned company has permission from the Ho-Chunk Nation – Hoocąk Waaziija Haci Language Division to release the app to the iTunes Store. At a later date, Ho-Chunk Nation – Hoocąk Waaziija Haci Language Division have the right to move the app over to another App account for distribution.
All Language materials are the cultural property of the Ho-Chunk Nation. And is subject to change by the Ho-Chunk Nation – Hoocąk Waaziija Haci Language Division.
If there are any mistakes on the App, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org we will make the corrections and submit an update for the app. All suggestions will first be submitted to the Hoocąk Waaziija Haci Language Division for approval.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 27, 2012
- Thornton Media, Inc.
- 179.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (5)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (5)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Chemehuevi 29 Palms
• Cherokee (Tsalagi) Native American Language Basic
• Cherokee (Tsalagi) Native American Language Lite
• Chickasaw Language Basic for iPad
• Chickasaw Language Basic for iPhone/iPod Touch
• Crow Apsaalooké
• Ho-Chunk (Hoocąk) Native American Language
• Learn to write Cherokee for iPhone version
• Omaha Basic
• Speak Oneida - Part 1
• Writing Cherokee for iPad