iOS iPad Education
The HMH Player® app** bridges formal and informal learning time, redefining digital and classroom instruction as we know it. With the ability to customize and present dynamic lessons, the app seamlessly merges technology with instruction offering a way for teachers and students to: Connect, Customize, Collaborate and Communicate.
Designed for today’s digital natives, HMH Player connects students to their interactive lessons, adaptive assessments, and a variety of digital tools, including instructional videos and animations.
The app’s innovative design provides ease of use and flexibility for the teacher and student with both online and offline access to HMH’s trusted content and core curriculum programs.
Is your classroom ready for a learning transformation—independent of time and location?
• Connect: Download HMH® content when connected to the Internet, work offline, and then sync when back online.
• Collaborate: Open a Collaborative Classroom Session to use dynamic presentation tools, conduct informal polling, or instant message directly with students.
• Communicate: Teachers and students can quickly access real-time reporting to monitor progress and identify areas for improvement.
• Customize: Create custom lessons, upload your own content, or link to external resources to target particular skills and topics.
**Note: HMH Content cannot be purchased via this app, it is an application for educational institutions to access HMH Content they have purchased and licensed from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. HMH Player must be used with an HMH Player enabled program, you can visit hmhco.com/hmh-player to view programs.
Welcome to version 3.0.5! In this version we have:
- A number of bug fixes and stability improvements