HMH Fuse: Algebra 2, Common Core Edition
HMH Fuse Algebra 2 Common Core Edition gives every student a personalized learning experience using video tutorials, MathMotion step-by-step examples, homework help, quizzes, tips, hints, and many other integrated features to teach, review, and assess all concepts.
Other features include the ability for students to show their scratch pad work for individual questions on the assessments, student response system (clickers), and Graph It! examples permits students to explore the example conceptually.
Students will benefit from an all-in-one app with built-in tools including Algebra Tiles, Linear Explorer, Quadratic Explorer, a graphing calculator, text and audio note-taking, scratchpad, and a student response system for instant learner feedback. For institutional users, teachers can access all assessment results in an on-line Teacher Resource Center and prescribe remediation or intervention as needed.
Following a year-long FUSE pilot at Amelia Earhart School in Riverside California, the results are in. Comparing student performance, over 78% of students using HMH Fuse scored Proficient or Advanced on the state test, compared to only 59% of their fellow students at Earhart – a difference of 19% in favor of students using the HMH Fuse app.
Try a Sample: Download and review one free chapter of content with all features and tools available for the user to review.
Individual Purchase: For just $19.99, purchase individual access to all of the FUSE Algebra 2 Common Core Edition content using your iTunes account. This does not include the Teacher Resource Center.
Institutional Purchase: Institutions may also purchase FUSE and provide teachers with the ability to obtain access to all of the FUSE Algebra 2 content and allows teachers to access all assessment results in an on-line Teacher Resource Center and prescribe intervention or remediation as needed.
For more information about institutional purchases please contact HMH Customer Service (888) 327-2906 or your HMH sales representative.
Please note: Due to many rich-media features in this app including 400 video tutorials, a graphing calculator and a student response system, the file size is much larger than a typical app and will take some time to download and install this complete curriculum.
“In short, Algebra just got more 21st century kid friendly.”
-Jill Tucker, San Francisco Chronicle. September 11, 2010
“HMH Fuse multiple methods approach was quite helpful in having students understand concepts quicker than just using going through the problem on the board at the front of the class.”
-David Winograd. TUAW – The Unofficial Apple Weblog. May 5, 2011
“Having immediate feedback on sample problems and the ability to access online resources … offers great value.”
-Katie Ash, Education Week. February 4, 2011
“The app has more than 400 video tutorials and step-by-step animations that walk them through equations and problems, and students are able to "write" on the iPad with their fingers.”
-Jason Koebler, U.S. News and World Report. April 15, 2011
“Want to improve student academic performance? There's an app for that. Teachers say students are more interested in learning because it's happening where they want to be–on the cutting edge of technology.”
-Marc Benjamin, The Fresno Bee. May 7, 2011
Fixes for iOS 7 compatibility
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 30, 2013
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (37)
- 388.6 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• American Heritage Dictionary, 5th Edition
• American Heritage Dictionary, Fifth Edition
• American Heritage® Desk Dictionary — Fourth Edition
• American Heritage® Medical Dictionary
• Biology Games
• Chemistry Games
• Curious About Shapes and Colors
• Curious George at the Zoo
• Curious George at the Zoo for iPad
• Curious George's Town
• Draw with Curious George
• Get Cracking: A Sneak Peek of How to Cook Everything The Basics
• Go Math! Daily Grade 2
• Go Math! Daily Grade 3
• Go Math! Daily Grade 4
• Go Math! Daily Grade 5
• HMH Common Core Reading Practice and Assessment Grade 2
• HMH Common Core Reading Practice and Assessment Grade 3
• HMH Common Core Reading Practice and Assessment Grade 4
• HMH Common Core Reading Practice and Assessment Grade 5
• HMH Common Core Reading Practice and Assessment Grade 6
• HMH FUSE: Algebra 1
• HMH Fuse: Algebra 1, Common Core Edition
• HMH Fuse: Geometry, Common Core Edition
• HMH Math on the Spot
• HMH Readers
• Houghton Mifflin Harcourt eTextbooks
• Ollie Ollie Oxen Free! for iPad
• Physics Games
• Practice 4 GED Complete Skills
• Practice 4 GED Mathematics
• Practice 4 GED Reading
• Practice 4 GED Science
• Practice 4 GED Social Studies
• Practice 4 GED Writing
• Riverside Early Assessments of Learning (REAL)
• Rogets II: The New Thesaurus
• Singapore Math, Bar Models Grade 2
• Singapore Math, Bar Models Grade 3
• Singapore Math, Bar Models Grade 4
• Singapore Math, Bar Models Grade 5
• The Curious Reader
• Wall Street Words