This app was removed from the App Store.
English Grammar TestBank! Practice Questions and Review for High School, College, and University Students
iOS Universal Education
PERFECT-Score English Grammar
New! See your English Ranking vs. other students.
We know English! Our PERFECT-Score authors have developed our English questions.
• Featured in the App Store: What's Hot
The English Grammar Prep App gives you the flexibility to take practice questions anytime, anywhere.
Johns Hopkins provides full funding so that every student at Dunbar High School (Baltimore, Maryland) receives our TestBank Software.
• Adaptive Learning Technology: Re-calibrates based on your performance.
• Seen Least Option: Avoid repeating questions.
• Missed Most Option: Review questions you missed most often.
• Favorite Option: Flag specific questions for review later.
• Rationale: Understand "why" an answer is correct.
• Performance Statistics: Know where you stand for every subject.
• Retake entire test or only missed questions: Maximum retention.
• Test-taking advice, tips, and strategies: You'll be prepared.
• Frequent Updates: Help you stay up on the latest material.
• Perfect for French, Spanish, Russian, and Italian-speaking students.
ADAPTIVE LEARNING TECHNOLOGY: Your English Grammar TestBank is continually re-calibrated every time you answer a question, based on your personal performance.
• Simulates actual test-taking
• Keeps you focused
• Saves you time
• Strengthens your weak areas
• Reinforces your strong areas
• Tracks your progress
• Solidifies concepts
• Improves your memory
• Familiarizes you with past questions
• Makes your studying efficient
• Builds your confidence
Use for State Achievement Tests:
• California: STaR, CAHSEE
• Florida: FCAT
• Georgia: CRCT, EOCT, GHSGT, GAA
• Illiniois: ISAT, PSAE
• Massachusetts: MCAS
• Michigan: MEAP, MME
• New Jersey: NJASK, GEPA, HSPA
• New York: Regents
• North Carolina: EOGs, EOCs
• Ohio: OAT, OGT
• Pennsylvania: PSSA, PASA
• Texas: TAKS
• Virgina: SOL
• Washington: WASL
Please contact us if you have any questions or if you have a English Grammar TestBank suggestion:
Allen Resources | Since 1993
New & Updated Questions