iOS iPad Education
★★★★ From the developers of the top-selling language learning apps on iTunes: The World’s First Language Learning App Combined with Social Networking
★★★★ Learn a new language and connect with native speakers around the world.
LEARN – Do the lessons anytime, anywhere
• Access courses in 11 different languages
• Access multiple courses in each language according to your needs
• Methodology developed in collaboration with The American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL), which is the largest and most respected association of teachers and administrators of all languages at all levels.
MAKE FRIENDS – Connect with native speakers directly from your mobile device
• Find native speakers of the language that you are learning
• Receive written and recorded feedback on your exercises from your friends and Hello-Hello teachers
• Help your friends learn your language and give them written or recorded feedback
►Access multiple courses according to your needs
◘ Conversational course: It is a full-fledged language course that will give you the ability to communicate in the given language from Lesson 1!
• 30 conversational lessons based on realistic situations
• Hundreds of flashcards to practice vocabulary
• 11 modules of learning including specific exercises to practice speaking and writing skills
• Learn vocabulary from the dialogues and with flashcards
• The course follows ACTFL’s research-based approach to teaching languages
◘ Basic Course: The most comprehensive toll for vocabulary training till date!
• More than 1,000 words and phrases
• Seven different modules for learning including:
• Learn with pictures
• Practice speak
• Practice read
• Practice write
• Practice listen
◘ Coming soon: Grammar, Verbs, Travel
► Research-based methodology by ACTFL
• Our conversational course was developed collaboration with The American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL), which is the largest association of teachers and administrators of all languages at all levels, serving more than 12,000 educators.
► Connect with our Global Community! Learn from native speakers and make friends around the world
• Send written and recorded exercises for your friends to review
• Help them learning your language submit written and recorded feedbacks
► Exercise reviews by Hello-Hello Language experts
• Have each of your exercises reviewed by Hello-Hello language experts
► Receive written and recorded feedback
• You can receive not only written but also recorded feedbacks to get help with pronunciation
• Save you own notes
► Self-check writing exercises
• Computer automated spelling check for writing exercises
► Self-recording platform to practice speaking
• Record your own-voice and compare with native speakers on our speaking exercises
► Share your thoughts on Facebook and Twitter
• Let all your friends know your progress in learning a new language
►Coming soon: Travel Course, Grammar, Verbs and more!
Optimized resolution for retina display