Hebrew Alphabet - Ma Kore
Ma Kore ® presents HEBREW ALPHABET, the award winning iPhone, iPad and iPod touch app that makes learning to read HEBREW simple and fun!
Designed especially for BUSY STUDENTS on the go, around the school or abroad!
• Includes all Hebrew letters including NIKKUD (vowels) and FINAL FORMS
• High-quality audio pronunciation by NATIVE ISRAELI SPEAKER.
• EXAMPLE WORDS for each letter.
• Multiple choice quiz to quickly MEMORIZE Hebrew letters.
• Memorize letters quickly with our DYNAMIC QUIZZING algorithm.
• Quizzing options including learning by:
- Letter name
- or both letter and pronunciation
• Focus quiz on CONSONANTS, VOWELS, or FINAL CONSONANTS.
• Use WITHOUT an Internet connection on your travels. All data and audio contained within the app.
• No hidden in-app purchases or paid upgrades!
We're always happy to hear from you! Have a suggestion or problem?
Contact us at http://twitter.com/hebrew_help or our homepage http://www.makorehebrew.com/
You can also email email@example.com
- New and improved user interface
- Added iOS 6 and 4-inch Retina display support
- Fixes an error with the quiz on device updated with iOS 6
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 23, 2012
- Online Language Help
- 7.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (4)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (24)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Aprender Inglés - How's It Going
• Arabic Alphabet by Salaam Arabic
• Business Spanish
• French Verb Conjugation Trainer by Très Bien
• German Verb Conjugation Trainer
• Güey Spanish
• International Colors
• Italian Verb Conjugation Trainer
• Japanese Hiragana Katakana Reference Quiz
• Learn Arabic - Salaam
• Learn French - Très Bien
• Learn German - Wie Geht's
• Learn Hebrew - Ma Kore
• Learn Italian - Molto Bene
• Learn Portuguese - Tudo Bem
• Learn Spanish - Qué Onda
• Medical Spanish - Accelerated Study Course
• Porteño Spanish - Learn Argentine Slang
• Portuguese Verb Conjugation Trainer
• Sexy English
• Sexy French - Phrasebook and Quiz
• Sexy Portuguese
• Sexy Spanish
• Spanish Verb Conjugation Trainer by Qué Onda
• Yiddish Slang Dictionary and Quiz