HB Following Directions
iOS iPad Education
Our award-winning, research-based and evidence-based software program is now an iPad app!
HearBuilder Following Directions gives students a systematic way to improve their auditory and following directions skills! At the same time, students will learn how to become Master Toy Makers while building their own Toy Central factories.
Take a FREE tour of the first level of all the activities in the app. If you have a subscription to HearBuilder Online and a student login, you can access the entire program.
• Follow increasingly difficult directions
• Demonstrate knowledge of 40 basic concepts in five areas: Basic Directions, Sequential Directions, Quantitative & Spatial Directions, Temporal Directions, and Conditional Directions
• Teaches children important listening and sound awareness for reading
• Uses a fun game format to teach children better auditory processing and listening skills
• Meets the needs of children with different skill levels
• Monitors progress and provides frequent feedback
With a subscription to HearBuilder Online you can:
• Access all four HearBuilder programs – Following Directions, Phonological Awareness, Auditory Memory and Sequencing
• Monitor progress and track student data
• Individualize each student’s program settings
• Set levels of difficulty for each activity
• Add background noise at any level and adjust the volume for each student
• Customize and print reports