HB Auditory Memory
iOS iPad Education
Our award-winning, research-based and evidence-based software program is now an iPad app!
Join Recall Agents Kim and Joey to save MemoryTown from Dr. Forgetsit while practicing important auditory memory, closure, and comprehension skills. HearBuilder Auditory Memory teaches key strategies for remembering numbers, words, sentences, and stories.
Take a FREE tour of the first level of all the activities in the app. If you have a subscription to HearBuilder Online and a student login, you can access the entire program.
• Delivers increasingly difficult verbal information
• Includes five essential listening activities: Memory for Numbers, Memory for Words, Memory for Details, Auditory Closure (Sentence Completion), and Memory for WH Information
• Teaches children important memory strategies
• Uses a fun game format to teach children better auditory processing and listening skills
• Meets the needs of children with different skill levels
• Monitors progress and provides frequent feedback
With a subscription to HearBuilder Online you can:
• Access all four HearBuilder programs – Following Directions, Phonological Awareness, Auditory Memory and Sequencing
• Monitor progress and track student data
• Individualize each student's program settings
• Set levels of difficulty for each activity
• Add background noise at any level and adjust the volume for each student
• Customize and print reports
minor fixes for Ios 12.