Public Relations 101 Flashcards - GYLO Study Aids
iOS Universal Education
The Public Relations Flashcards app includes hundreds of terms and definitions to help you brush up on words that are commonly used in the PR industry.
Flashcards on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad is a great way to test your knowledge of terms if you’re taking an introductory PR course, or just want to stay refreshed on the latest terms used among PR practitioners today.
- Minor graphical update for certain buttons
- (iPhone only) new toolbars slide into view with a vertical swipe across the flashcards. the toolbars hold the new buttons listed below. The toolbars can be hidden again with another vertical swipe.
- A new switch allows users to mark each individual card as "Known" or "Not Known"
- A new on/off switch allows users to hide "Known" cards
- If all cards become known and the app is instructed to hide known cards, the deck of cards disappears with a brief shrinking animation. The animation occurs in reverse when the cards are reset or shown again.
- A new button allows users to reset the "known" status of all cards at once.