GroundSchool JAA (EASA, JAR-FCL) ATPL Airplane Theory Exam Preparation
Our JAA ATPL (Airline Transport Pilot License) Airplane theory exam preparation app is the best tool to help you pass all the tests to become an airline or other professional pilot in Europe or any other of the many other countries which use a JAA/JAR-FCL syllabus.
Unlike other products, which generally are based on out-of-date, static question sets, our GroundSchool JAA data banks feature lifetime free updates so that you can always access the latest questions sets that we have available from within the app. Our question datasets very very closely mimic official JAA CQB question sets, are maintained and updated by a team of professional pilot and flight instructor editors, and have been used by thousands of pilots to pass their exams.
The JAA ATPL really is the PhD of the aviation world, and our software will help make the often difficult study process as easy as possible.
This single app will prepare you for any or all of the following JAA ATPL Airplane theory exams:
010 Air law and ATC Procedures
021 Airframe and systems, Electrics, Powerplant and Emergency Equipment
031 Mass and Balance
032 Performance of aeroplanes
033 Flight planning and Monitoring
040 Human Performance and Limitations
061 General Navigation
062 Radio Navigation
070 Operational Procedures
080 Principles of Flight
091 VFR Communication
092 IFR Communication
Yes! This app is compatible with all JAA ATPL classroom based courses and textbooks. Many of our users are either enrolled in such courses or are thinking of soon doing so. Studying with our application really saves dozens if not hundreds of hours of work and really lets you get a head start towards mastering the exams.
Yes! This software is also great for those who are not required to take such a classroom course, such as non-JAA pilots transitioning into JAA or those who already have requisite flight experience minimums.
Yes! This app features lifetime free updates.
Yes! When you purchase this app from the appstore, it is a lifetime purchase, not a 'rental,' unlike with some of our competitors who effectively time limit you.
Yes! The software is exceptionally easy to use and features numerous study and learning modes to help you learn quickly and efficiently.
Yes! Thousands of pilots have successfully used our materials to prepare for their exams and so..
Yes! You can too!
Please note that this software is for AIRPLANE pilots only. While there is much commonality between this and the helicopter syllabus, this product does not contain helicopter-specific questions such as helicopter aerodynamics.
Immediately after downloading the app, we strongly recommend that you use the built-in update feature to ensure that you have the latest question sets that we have available. You can update as often as you wish into the future, so that even if you're not quite ready to take the exams now, you can be secure knowing that you're covered.
This application contains most of the figures that you will need to access during the exams. However, as with all JAA exams, you will need to separately obtain a JAA student route manual book for chart and plate reference for some questions, such as Navigation questions and a flight computer such as a CRP-5. However, over 98% of the questions in our app can be studied without having those items, so don't worry if you don't have them yet.
Good luck in your exams and we hope to see you as a fellow professional pilot flying along in the skies with us soon!
- Performance improvements
- Minor issues in Retina UI fixed
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 26, 2013
- Dauntless Software
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (6)
- 166.7 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• ATP Airline Transport Pilot (121/135) Airplane FAA Checkride Oral Exam Study Guide
• CFI Certfied Flight Instructor Airplane FAA Checkride Oral Exam Study Guide
• CFI Certfied Flight Instructor Helicopter FAA Checkride Oral Exam Study Guide
• Commercial Pilot Airplane FAA Checkride Oral Exam Study Guide
• Driving - USA CDL
• FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) Knowledge Test Prep
• FAA Aviation Mechanic - Airframe Knowledge Test Prep
• FAA Aviation Mechanic - General Knowledge Test Prep
• FAA Aviation Mechanic - Powerplant Knowledge Test Prep
• FAA Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) Knowledge Test Prep
• FAA Commercial Pilot Knowledge Test Prep
• FAA Flight Engineer Knowledge Test Prep
• FAA Instrument Rating (IFR) Knowledge Test Prep
• FAA Parachute Rigger Knowledge Test Prep
• FAA Private Pilot Knowledge Test Prep
• FAA Sport Pilot Instructor/Examiner Knowledge Test Prep
• FAA Sport Pilot Knowledge Test Prep
• Five by Five Amateur (Ham Radio) FCC Test Prep
• Five by Five Commercial FCC Written Test Prep
• Glider Pilot, Tailwheel Transition, Hot Air Balloon Pilot, Seaplane Pilot FAA Checkride Oral Exam Study Guide
• GroundSchool CANADA Instrument Rating (INRAT) Written Test Prep
• GroundSchool CANADA PSTAR, Private Pilot, and Recreational Pilot Written Exam Prep
• GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Airline Transport Pilot
• GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Aviation Mechanic Airframe
• GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Aviation Mechanic General
• GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Aviation Mechanic Powerplant
• GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Commercial Pilot
• GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Flight Engineer
• GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Flight and Ground Instructor
• GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Instrument Rating
• GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Parachute Rigger
• GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Private and Recreational Pilot
• GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Sport Pilot
• GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Sport Pilot Instructor and Examiner
• GroundSchool JAA CPL Airplane Theory Exam Preparation
• GroundSchool JAA Instrument Rating (IR) Airplane Theory Exam
• GroundSchool UK PPL and IMC RATING Theory Exam Preparation
• IFR Instrument Rating Airplane FAA Checkride Oral Exam Study Guide
• IFR Instrument Rating Helicopter FAA Checkride Oral Exam Study Guide
• Multi-Engine Rating FAA Checkride Oral Exam Study Guide
• NameThatPlane － Aircraft Identification Tutor
• Private Pilot Airplane FAA Checkride Oral Exam Study Guide
• Private Pilot and Commercial Pilot Helicopter FAA Checkride Oral Exam Study Guide
• RideReady FAA Pilot Practical Test Prep
• Safelog Pilot Logbook
• SimPlates X Ultra