GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Commercial Pilot
iOS Universal Education
Spend less time studying and more time flying! This is the COMMERCIAL PILOT version of GroundSchool, our FAA knowledge (written) test preparation featuring up-to-date questions, free updates, and illustrated explanations written by a professional team of pilot examiners and instructors.
GroundSchool is fully compatible with FAA ACS (Airman Certification Standards) and our editorial team is working to keep it so as ACS continues to evolve.
Don't be fooled by imitators! Competing apps use only the limited set of questions that the FAA publicly releases via its website - that is not enough to adequately prepare you for your test! Our GroundSchool app, on the other hand, features a much more comprehensive database (typically about 2-4 times the size of the demo FAA public one) of actual and current FAA questions that you likely can and will be asked on the actual test! This along with our detailed, professional explanations and easy to use interface are major reasons why pilots have come to trust GroundSchool.
Study actual, up-to-date FAA questions and then ACE your FAA Commercial Pilot knowledge (written) test the easy way with GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Preparation software by Dauntless Aviation, the trusted leader in FAA written test preparation.
* Actual FAA Questions Current and Valid for Right Now. As soon as you install the software, use the 'update' feature and the software will connect to our servers, grab the latest questions, images, figures, and explanation content, and you'll be good to go.
* Detailed Explanations written by an experienced editorial team of examiner and instructor pilots.
* All Charts and Figures Included
* Several flexible study modes - fits the way you want to study!
* Compatible with all FAA "ground school" classroom-based courses
This Commercial Pilot version of GroundSchool will prepare you for any or all of the following tests:
* CAX - Commercial Pilot Airplane
* CGX - Commercial Pilot Helicopter
* CBG - Commercial Pilot Balloon - Gas
* CBH - Commercial Pilot Balloon - Hot Air
* CRG - Commercial Pilot Rotorcraft Gyroplane
* CRH - Commercial Pilot Rotorcraft Helicopter
* CPG - Commercial Pilot Glider
* MCA - Military Competence Airplane
* MCH Military Competence Helicopter**
* CLA - Commercial Pilot Lighter Than-Air (Airship)
* Canadian Commercial Pilot to USA FAA Conversion
With Dauntless Aviation's GroundSchool, you don't need to worry:
* Our material is UP TO DATE. No matter what date is listed here in regarding the 'Release date', this date refers to the program itself only. Once you get the program on your device, use the built-in update feature and it will connect to our servers and download the latest and greatest version of the test prep content and our explanations that we have available. To learn more about this, please visit our website.
* Furthermore, you are welcome to update the material as often as you like. This means that even if you don't take your test soon, when do you, GroundSchool will be ready for you. Compare this to books or DVDs (which are going out of date from the moment they are printed).
* We pride ourselves on the quality of our explanations. This is not some idle boast - our explanations are more detailed and more illustrated than that of ANY other FAA knowledge test provider, period.
* Tens of thousands of people have used our products to prepare for their FAA knowledge tests. Ours is a system that works.
MILITARY CONVERSION PILOT? Yes! This software will prepare you for the MCA (Military Competence Airplane) and MCH (Military Competence Helicopter) written tests that you need to take and pass to convert your military flight experience into a corresponding US FAA Commercial Pilot (or other, as per the FAA) certificate.
Good luck on your test!
Updated questions corresponding to new FAA ACS (Airmen Certification Standards)
Actual FAA questions
Updated illustrated explanations to best prepare you for any new questions the FAA may throw your way
Updated User Interface
Small bugs fixes
Please note that updating and harmonizing the content to ACS standards is an ongoing process as the FAA fine tunes and further expands ACS. Users of our test prep apps are always welcome to get the latest and greatest content updates for this app FREE for life using the built-in update feature!