Graduate Sequence and Set Practice
Graduate Sequence and Set Practice provides students with a variety of challenging word problems that will help them develop a solid foundation of math skills. Graduate Sequence and Set Practice will help students prepare for the math portion of standardized tests, such as the SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test), and will help improve performance on test day.
A few sample questions are shown in the screenshots. Additional sample questions are listed at the end of this description.
The following four applications are bundled.
1.Graduate Equation Practice
2.Graduate Exponent Practice
3.Graduate Function Practice
4.Graduate Number Operation Practice
5.Graduate Sequence and Set Practice
For each application, use the Configure button in the help window to turn the sound and timer on or off. The Solution button in the help window offers three options:
1.Select Rules to see the rules for working with each application.
2.Select Show Solution to see the correct answer.
3.Select Analyze to see a detailed explanation of the answer.
The screenshots show some sample questions. A few more are listed here:
1. Set: In a neighborhood, families have dogs or cats. 14 families have dogs, 7 have cats, and 2 have both. How many families are there in the neighborhood?
2. Arithmetic sequence: The first 3 terms of an arithmetic sequence are 37, 34, and 31. Which term is the first negative term?
3. Geometric sequence: If you add a value to each of these numbers (24, 6, -6), the result is a geometric sequence. What is this value?
4. Specific sequence: The first 2 terms of a sequence are 4 and 8. From the second term, the next term equals the current term divided by the previous term. For instance, the third term is 2, which is 8 / 4. What is the fiftieth term?
Disclaimer: SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board, which does not sponsor or endorse this product.
Upgrade for IOS 5.0.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 13, 2012
- SS Chen
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 0.5 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Graduate Equation Practice
• Graduate Exponent
• Graduate Function Practice
• Graduate Number Operation Practice
• Pairtate Junior
• Star I Number Operation Practice