Grade 7 Math & Science
iOS Universal Education
Comprehensive study material on Grade 7 Math, Science & Computers in the form of question bank. Below maths topics are covered:
- Commercial Maths
- Ratio and Proportion
- HCF and LCM
- Place Values
- 200 questions in 'Math Challenge' category. Some of these questions might be out of the syllabus for Grade 7 students but we still recommend giving this exposure to students at this stage.
Below science topics are covered:
- Structure of matter
- Nutrition in Animals
- Motion and Time
- Acids, Bases and Salts
- Nutrition in Plants
- Elements Compounds Mixure
- Chemical Formula
- Animal Fibers
- Heat and its Effects
- Extended forms
- keyboard & shortcuts
- Gen info
- i/o devices
- MS Paint
- MS Word
- File extension
Practice is the key - and this application will provide lots of that. There will be added challenge of confusing options to choose from. This application will also be useful for teachers to test their students.
** If you would like to cover any additional topic, please send an email to email@example.com with your feedback. We will try our best to cover that topic in the next upgrade. ***
1) We are proud about the carefully selected questions.
2) Negative marking is introduced to ensure that student gets the answer right in very first try - and discourage any casual clicks.
3) Confusing options to ensure student is really well prepared.
4) Application allows to skip questions but we encourage not to skip any as those question might appear in real exam you are preparing for.
5) Sound & other settings could be changed from iPhone settings.
6) No distracting animations.
7) We recommend using "Missed" mode. This mode shows questions that were not correctly answered in the first try or questions that were skipped. So this mode is useful to focus on areas user is not good at.
8) Overall progress is shown as percentage marks. This percentage increases only if question is correctly answered in the first try.
*** Certificates of Achievement !!! Upon successful completion of any section, Certificates of Achievement will be generated and saved in Photo Albums. Proudly show it to your family and friends.***
Added 100 computer science questions. That takes total number of questions to more than 1,000! Stay tuned for more. We hope you never run out of questions to try. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request questions on any topic we might not have covered.