This app was removed from the App Store.
Grade 6 !!!
iOS Universal Education
Powered by Easy Worksheet, used in over 15,000 schools worldwide, Grade 6 Math has the largest collection of Math worksheets for Grade 6 to practice on iPad.
Math Pentagon apps empower Math teachers in 1:1 iPad program for differentiated instruction, early intervention, frequent progress monitor, and intensive training provision for students who need remediation.
Grade 6 Math Objectives in this app:
1) Decimals and Fractions
2) Ratios and Rates
3) Integers and Divisibility Rules
4) Comparing Numbers
5) Comparing Integers
6) Combining Fractions
8) Money Word Problems
9) Converting Measurements
10) Using Appropriate Measures
11) Area vs. Perimeter
17) Solid 3-D Shapes
19) Mean, Median, Mode, and Range
20) Arrangements and Probability
21) Patterns and Sequences
22) Squares and Square Roots
23) Solving 1-Step Equations
25) Triangles and Geometry
26) Special Right Triangles
27) Order of Operations
Immense Benefits For Teachers :
* Differentiated instruction model for teachers to work with groups of students or individual students.
* Immediate remediation for student who need help.
* Error analysis & feedback by following students’ thought process. It is essential that students' scratch-work is visible to teachers so as to know students' understanding of the math concepts.
* An excellent way to boost students' math skills and increase their love of learning.
* Take your students to the next level of learning with this interactive semi-virtual classroom.
* Administer own individual Student Circle.
* Assign worksheets, view students’ completed assignments & provide feedback.
* View scratch work - helps in error analysis & follow students’ thought processes.
* In-depth student performance reports to understand progress and prepare for further classroom teaching.
* Helps in differentiated learning allowing teacher to work with one group of students while another is completing an assignment or exploring worksheets on iPad.
* Write, scribble, solve Math worksheets on the iPad.
* Electronically save practiced work and solutions for later review.
* Track scores and progress.
* Complete assignments. Revisit saved work with teacher's feedback.
* Independent learning, homework and revision.
* An engaging way to learn and grasp math concepts.
For technical support, feedback, suggestions or questions, please contact: email@example.com
Offline Support Enabled