GMAT TestBank by Allen Prep
iOS Universal Education
GMAT TestBank by Allen Prep
What's on the GMAT - The #1 GMAT Testing app. Get accepted to your first-choice business school!
Featured "What's HOT by Apple."
• PERFECT-Score Authors: They make it easy to boost your score.
• Focus on any subject you choose.
• Seen Least Option: Avoid repeating questions.
• Missed Most Option: Review questions you missed most often.
• Favorite Option: Flag specific questions for review later.
• Rationale: Understand "why" an answer is correct.
• Performance Statistics: Know where you stand for every subject.
• Retake entire test or only missed questions: Maximum retention.
• Test-taking advice, tips, and strategies: You'll be prepared.
• Frequent Updates: Help you stay up on the latest material.
ADAPTIVE LEARNING TECHNOLOGY: GMAT TestBank is continually re-calibrated every time you answer a question, based on your personal performance.
**Top-Flight GMAT Questions
100% multiple choice questions along with guideline answers focusing on every subject area. Practicing these questions will greatly reduce your risk of encountering surprises on exam day.
**Rationale given for every single question
Explanations and rationale provided for every question. This makes TestBank a truly stand-alone program.
**You choose which subjects to study
Depending on your learning needs or time frame, you can decide to take a specific number of questions randomly selected from ALL of the subject areas, any COMBINATION of the subjects, or an INDIVIDUAL subject.
**The order of the QUESTIONS is always scrambled.
TestBank keeps you on your toes. Become a better test taker, creating confidence in the materials learned.
**The order of the ANSWERS is always scrambled.
Forces you to read/understand each answer choice instead of remembering which answer is correct based on its order. This feature forces you to think about each question, preventing you from memorizing the 'location" of the answer instead of "knowing" the answer.
**Your performance is tracked.
Your performance is displayed when you open the app, allowing you to track your progress and target your studies. GMAT TestBank tracks your cumulative performance, both overall and by subject area.
**Questions Seen Least
GMAT TestBank knows which questions you have seen/answered the least often. When you choose this option (it's the default option), the questions that you have seen the least number of times will display first.
**Questions Missed Most
TestBank tracks when you get a question incorrect. After using TestBank for a while, you will want to focus on the questions that you have missed most often. When you choose this option, the questions that you missed (scored incorrect) most often will display first.
Contact us anytime about your GMAT prep.
Allen Resources | Since 1993
Prices may vary by location/country. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
GMAT® is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®. The Graduate Management Admission Council® does not endorse, nor is it affiliated with the owner or any content of this app.
Allen Prep is not affiliated with Magoosh, Kaplan, Manhattan, Ready4, The Economist, Veritas Prep, or Khan Academy.
• Free for 7 Days - Test drive the entire app - All the GMAT questions, along with complete rationale
• Updated GMAT questions/rationale for 2018
• Enhanced UI & fixed some fonts
• Improved performance analysis & individual rankings
Get accepted to your first-choice business school. Please contact us if you have any questions about the GMAT:
Allen Resources, Inc. | Since 1993