Geography by KIDS DISCOVER
iOS iPad Education
••• Selected New & Noteworthy in Education, September 2013 •••
Take a trip through the hills, valleys, mountains, and rivers that make up the Earth’s diverse landscapes, and learn about the science behind time zones and the difference between latitude and longitude.
Reading Level: Upper Elementary and Middle School
In this app, kids will learn about:
• What Is Geography?
• Latitude, Longitude, and Time Zones
• Kinds of Maps
• Immigration Throughout History
• Environmental Adaptation
• The Important Role of Rivers
• Our Ever-Changing Earth
• Panoramas of the Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon
• High-definition video and audio
• Hi-res photographs, cartoons, and animations
• Easy-to-read, accessible writing
• Quizzes, puzzles, and other fun games
• Plus…optimized for the iPad Retina display
KIDS DISCOVER has been creating award-winning content for kids for over 20 years. KIDS DISCOVER apps are always AD-FREE.
Other great apps from KIDS DISCOVER include:
• American Revolution
• Ancient Egypt
• Ancient Greece
• Civil War
• The Constitution
• Extreme Weather
• Roman Empire
• Simple Machines
• Washington D.C.
• and More!
To learn more about us and our mission to inspire kids, feed their natural curiosity, and instill a love of reading and learning, please visit us at www.kidsdiscover.com.
Updated for new iOS and new devices.