Explore the geometry of geodesic domes in 3D! Its simple and easy. Choose a polyhedron and the number of triangulations, and a geodesic dome appears at your fingertips!
- Over 100 unique geodesic shapes
- Interactive animated tutorial
- Toggle to display the dual of a geodesic shape
- Change the base polyhedron or triangulation frequency
- Choose from four vivid color schemes and multiple display modes
- Pan to rotate
- Pinch to zoom
- Tap with three fingers to hide controls
- Tap and hold to stop rotation
- Bugfix: Missing faces in duals of tetrahedra.
- Bugfix: Lighting calculations were treating polyhedra as spheres.
- Improved lighting model of solid shapes.
- Reduced line thickness for solid rendering.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 04, 2013
- Dan Treiman
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (2)
- 0.8 MB