GeneticsLab is an excellent utility for those ones who are learning Biology, Genetics or any related studies. GeneticsLab automates some operations based on the genetic code, so you won't need to do them manually anymore! These are some of the operations it can perform:
- Check and format DNA and RNA sequences.
- Generate complementary strings from DNA or RNA strings.
- Generate a RNA sequence from a DNA sequence and vice versa.
- Generate the amino acid sequence corresponding to a specific DNA or RNA sequence.
- Analyze percentages of each nucleotide type in a specific DNA or RNA sequence and generate a report with results.
But wait, there's more! GeneticsLab also allows you to perform some mendelian inheritance based operations, such as blood type calculation.
It also offers you an amino acid and nucleotide library, which you can use as a reference while you are learning. This library includes both static and 3D representations for these molecules.
You may also send an email containing your GeneticsLab document and you can also print what you've been working on with an AirPrint compatible printer.
- New 3D molecule rendering system for amino acids and nucleotides.
- Some bugs fixed.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 14, 2012
- Guillermo Servera
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 10.2 MB