GCSE Science 'A' Lite Revision Guide
Dip in, brush up, whenever, wherever .... the most highly rated revision app for Core GCSE Science, a complete revision guide in your pocket.
*For iPad users*, the multi-touch iBook version of this Guide is available via the iBooks app at the same price: with added features such as interactive images, highlighting, multiple bookmarks, make your own study cards.
Chemistry Unit 2 Revision Guide (one-third of 'Additional Science') is also available now.
This sample app contains 3 complete study units, plus the full Glossary and Appendices.
FEATURES OF THE FULL APP:
* 20 study units help you to re-learn and test all your core science, via short learning points and structured questions with separate answer screens.
* hundreds of high-quality illustrations and photos aid self-teaching, making this a complete revision guide in your pocket.
* Covers every major board’s Science 'A' specification – AQA, OCR (21st Century Science), Edexcel.
* Clear navigation takes you to any part of your syllabus in 3 taps: unit, sub-unit and hyperlinks within screens.
* Written by experienced GCSE science educators – the writing team has decades of experience producing quality materials for GCSE science.
* A glossary and other appendices add further value – dip in and brush up on Science ‘A’ whenever you want, wherever you are.
∼ Full Contents ∼
1 Keeping healthy
2 Control and coordination
3 Drugs and medicine
4 Adaptation and interdependence
5 Energy and biomass in food systems
6 Plant and animal waste
7 Genetics and inheritance
8 Theory of evolution
9 Fundamentals of chemistry
10 Key chemicals in our lives
12 Fuels and other hydrocarbons
13 Polymers and other modern materials
14 Plant oils
15 The Earth’s crust and atmosphere
16 Energy transfer by heat
17 Energy generation and efficiency
18 Electricity for everyday use
19 Waves and the electromagnetic spectrum
20 Earth in the Universe
typo errors fixed
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 20, 2013
- GCSE Apps
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (3)
- 24.5 MB