iOS iPhone Education
GaussPad is an easy-to-use application for iPhone and iPod Touch that focuses on giving the area beneath the Normal curve.
It's very useful to math students or engineers who need to find tail probabilities without having a Normal distribution table at hand.
* Graphic representation of the specified area under the bell curve.
* Support for custom mean and variance.
* Automatic calculation of associated tail probability.
- Finding the probability associated to a given Z score.
- Finding the Z score associated to a given confidence interval.
Updated to iOS 10.