Fundamentals of International Organizational Behavior by Simon L. Dolan and Tony Lingham
Fundamentals of International Organizational Behavior
by Simon L. Dolan and Tony Lingham
This book is designed to provide historical and fundamental aspects or organizational behaviour so as to cater to the diversity of knowledge and related experience in the fields of psychology, sociology or business. This book is useful for college students who are taking their first course in organizational behaviour and who are interested in international business or management.
About the Authors :-
Simon L. Dolan - He holds an HRM / OB chair in ESADE Business School, which ranks today as one of the top 10 business school in the world.
Tony Lingham - He teaches the LEAD program, conducts leadership development programs focusing on Experiential Learning, Learning Flexibility and Emotional Intelligence for top MNC executives in Case Western Reserve university.
Table Of Contains...
01. What is Organizational Behavior?
02. Understanding Individual Behavior in Organizations
03. Motivating People in a Global Environment
04. Managing Work Groups and Teams
05. Leadership and Executive Coaching: The Keys to Success
06. Enhancing Effective Communication in Organizations
07. Managing Power and Conflict in the Workplace
08. Understanding Decision Making Processes in the International Arena
09. Managing Stress and Enhancing Well-Being at Work
10. Managing Change and Culture Reengineering: The ABC of Managing by Values1
11. Managing Careers in Global Contexts
12. Managing Diversity and Cross Cultural Issues
13. Emerging and Contemporary Themes in Global Organizational Behavior
For addition information on publishing your books on iPhone please visit www.AppsPublisher.com
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 12, 2010
- IndiaNIC Infocom Limited
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 4.9 MB