French Chinese Dictionary & Translation - 法国中国字典 - Dictionnaire chinois français
iOS Universal Reference
The most up-to-date and comprehensive French – Chinese bilingual dictionary ►Huge database ►Up to 1,000,000 words and examples ►WORKS OFFLINE ► High-quality audio pronunciations ►Vocabulary training games and a lot more…
This dictionary is excellent for students, professionals and travelers using any iOS device, including iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Our offline bilingual dictionary allows you to look up words easily without an Internet connection. If you have a connection, this great app lets you quickly connect to other popular online dictionaries, including Collins, Bab.la, WordReference, Larousse, Michaelis, for extra references.
Packed with powerful features like Handwriting Recognition, Voice and Image Recognition, French Chinese Dictionary is a handy reference tool and translator.
Our useful Handwriting Recognition feature allows you to write a word with your finger and have it translated. With the Image Recognition feature, you can use your device’s camera to take a picture of text and the app will translate it for you.
• Dynamic two-way lookup: Easily switch between ‘French => Chinese’ and ‘Chinese => French’ modes with just one click.
• Huge database: Accurate and up-to-date definitions of 1,000,000 words and examples
• Offline: look up words and listen to audio pronunciations without an Internet connection.
• Online Lookup: access and search many online dictionaries, saving the trouble of having to visit each site individually
• High-quality audio recordings of native speakers pronouncing French and Chinese words
• Intelligent word lookup: Suggested words are given as you type in the search box, so you don’t have to type in the whole word.
• Search history: quickly look back at recently checked words
• Favorites: save words into a favorites list for future reference
• Share your favorite words via social networks, email, and text
• “Word of the Day” suggests interesting words daily to expand your vocabulary
• Learning by Playing: Vocabulary Game, Pronunciation Game
• Paragraph translation is supported
• Versatile translation options: Input using your voice, handwriting, and photos.
• Flashcards: A fun, fast, and interactive way to memorize vocabulary lists.
• Phrasebook includes about 1000 frequently used phrases, organized into 24 major topics
Install this wonderful app now to get the full power of our French Chinese Dictionary!
- Added new learning tools including Flashcards, Hangman and Phrasebook.
- Fixed bugs