FlipCards Pro - Flashcard app for memory training
iOS iPhone Education
FlipCards is an application designed to enhance the process of memory training and learning foreign languages. It is a visualization of the popular flashcard learning system that allows the user to carry a virtual flashcard deck at all times. It provides an easy and fast access to a flashcard database without the need to carry a whole deck of paper cards, that often get misplaced.
- simple and user-friendly interface
- marvellous artwork makes the experience even more memorable
- create your own flashcards in embedded editor
- exchange flashcards through Quizlet.com (22 million sets)
- support for text and images
- share your decks with friends via email and iTunes folder
- shake device to shuffle cards
- tap and swipe to interact with cards
- mark cards as "learned"
FLIPCARDS GOES PRO!
The new version of FlipCards – Pro – brings a ton of new features that enhances experience with virtual flashcards even further.
In order to achieve the best customer satisfaction, we always take your feedback into consideration. This is why most of the improvements, fixes and additional features came from your suggestions and requests.
- Text-To-Speech - human-close voice synthesizer in over 20 languages!
- automatically generated tests check your skills whenever you feel you're ready!
- group your decks into categories
- continue studying any time with automatically saved study session
- improved integration with Quizlet allows to access your public, private and favorite sets as well as groups
- customizable fonts and text display
- tap and hold to enlarge image
For more information please see our website www.nomtek.com or follow us on twitter @NomtekMobile. Please let us know your comments by sending an email to email@example.com.
Visit FlipCards' fan page on Facebook: on.fb.me/12HlNgM
- updated app to support iOS 9
- support for iPhone 6/Plus
- removed Flashcard Exchange service
- replaced iSpeech service for Test-To-Speech with Apple's Siri
- fixed layout issues in all views