5000 Chinese Audio Flashcards
5000 Chinese Audio Flashcards is the fastest way to learn to read Chinese using the iPhone.
Easy to use, it uses science behind the scenes to ensure you learn to read as fast as possible.
* Optimization I - characters are sorted by frequency of use so that you can focus your energies on those characters that are most often used.
* Optimization II - cards that are more difficult for you are tested more often.
* Optimization III- everyone learns at a different rate. The application adjusts the speed of learning so that learning never feels too hard or too easy for you.
* 5000 Chinese characters (divided into 200 decks).
* Sound for each of the 5000 characters.
* Three sided flashcards - with the character, the pinyin and the definition.
* Two flashcard systems - choose between multiple choice and the more traditional "Flip Card/Correct?" answer system.
* Custom Deck Creation - create your own decks using www.flashcardfu.com.
* Multisided cards - create flashcards with up to 5 sides.
* Flashcard Sharing - you can choose to share your decks or use decks made by others.
* Colorful Graphs - help you visualize how quickly you are learning.
* Colorful feedback - the decks and cards themselves change from green to white to indicate how well you've learned them.
CEDICT (cc-cedict.org) was used to provide definitions for the included flashcards.
Added the ability to turn off automatic font resizing
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 16, 2010
- Daniel Cota
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (49)
- 13.1 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Cat Effects - draw/stamp cats onto any photo
• Color Effects - splash colors on photos and share images via Facebook, Email, and Twitter
• Color Effects Pro - recolor/splash colors on images and Facebook photos
• Color Fun Free - video coloring book
• Dog Effects - draw/paint dogs onto any photo
• DrawCast - draw, chat, paint and share art via Facebook / Twitter/ YouTube
• Free Poker - Texas Hold'em
• Glow Draw - paint, color with glowing neon light
• Quick Note - Draw memos and todo notes to yourself
• Spray Paint - painting/drawing/graffiti/virtual spray can
• Stamp It! - stamp images and friends' Facebook photos