iOS iPhone Education
IT IS A MUST HAVE APP for ALL AGES! READ FOR YOURSELF!
Five Principles - Sharpens Memory, Develops Focus, Builds Logical Thinking, Gives Inspiration, Teaches way of life & all this in the most enjoyable FUN WAY!
****VERY IMPORTANT TIP: Read in the Order of the CATEGORIES i.e. Listed Category 1 then 2 then 3 and so on**********
It is a collection of several inter-woven series of colourful fables. These inter-woven fables are intentionally designed to challenge kids of all ages or even parents to stay focussed when reading these. ANYONE who can create a PEDIGREE out of these inter-woven fables is ought to become smarter!
"NOTE: Five Principles is the English translation of the Sanskrit word "Panchatantra". You will see us using Five Principles and Panchatantra interchangeably in our app."
Some of the education experts say:
1. A must READ stories for KIDS of all ages!
2. It may help Kids of all ages in their development stages
3. It touches all aspects like Cleverness, Wittyness, Wiseness, Strategy and even Philosophy!
4. Parents can even use these Five Principles as a guide and read them out for their kids and explain them with some real life situations making it even more practical for kids to understand..
These Stories are not only fun but they are designed as such that each story has a situation and shows how using one's wit, cleverness and wiseness one can emerge to be a winner!
So what are you waiting for, click to install the App NOW!
**** Other features also includes:**
· Fun Graphic Images!
· Valuable TIPS
· Track Your Done/Todo/Favourite/Not Done Topics
· Browse by various creative Categories
· Avatar Creation
· Password Protection
· Email Stories
· Find out Most Popular Ones
· Find out Pick of the Moment
· Feeling Lucky
· Share on Facebook
LOT MORE FUN FEATURES!
Please use your discrete judgement in using this app. We are here to help and are NOT responsible for you getting impacted at any level due to this app. Use it as your guide. We can not answer questions in the review section. For support or questions, please use the send feedback button in the app or email us at info@LearningDART.com
Terms, condition & feedback on LearningDART.com
➠ Few Image Updates
➠ Few content Updates
➠ Minor bug fixes