Finger Numbers - multitouch math
This funny learning game helps kids to develop number sense with the use of their fingers.
Watch a video of the german version (Fingerzahlen) to see how it works: http://youtu.be/Fb0QTnE0LME
With this funny learning game kids can practice to get a better understanding of numbers and operations up to 10 with the use of their fingers to quickly show numbers.
Kids can practice to recognize numbers quickly without counting and touch with the right number of fingers on the display (finger sets). Time is running! There are four games for different learning levels an goals:
1. Numbers: This game is the introduction game. The child can practice how to touch with the right number of fingers on the display.
2. Sets of points: In this game the child has to perceive structured sets of points and touch the display with the right number of fingers. You should introduce the child how to effectivly identify structured sets without counting before.
3. Different Representations: In this game the child has to perceive different representations of numbers quickly.
4. Calculations: Task in connection with the number five (5+3, 5-2, ...) als displayed.
You can configure the game to the needs of the learner.
* added written und spoken englisch for englisch speaking learners.
* iPad retina support
* new settings dialog (customize number space, ...)
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 22, 2014
- Christian Urff
- 16.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data