******* ON SALE! - NOW 50% OFF - THROUGH THIS WEEK ONLY! *******
FightVideo: Kenpo is the premier iPhone and iPod Touch video collection of kenpo demonstrations and tutorials.
Want to learn some basic kenpo moves? Or just more about kenpo?
American Kenpo or Kenpo Karate is a system of martial arts created by Ed Parker, characterized by the use of quick moves in rapid-fire succession intended to overwhelm an opponent. It is largely marketed as a self-defense system, and is derived from traditional Southern Chinese kung fu and other martial arts found in the cultural melting pot of Hawaii. Parker introduced significant modifications in his art, including principles, theories, and concepts of motion as well as terminology, throughout his life. He left behind a large number of instructors who teach many different versions of American Kenpo. With FightVideo: Kenpo, you will learn all of the basics of the art of American Kenpo - all on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch!
FightVideo: Kenpo also allows you to chat right within the application - you can immediately share your thoughts and comments on a moderated discussion panel. Share your favorite tips with others!
FightVideo: Kenpo is part of the FightVideo series of iPhone Applications. FightVideo features martial arts training and self defense videos in styles that vary from aikido to jujutsu. If you like FightVideo: Kenpo be sure to check out other apps in the series including FightVideo: Aikido, FightVideo: Women's Self Defense, FightVideo: Men's Self Defense, FightVideo: Kickboxing, and FightVideo: Jujutsu.
******* ON SALE! - NOW 50% OFF - THIS WEEK ONLY! *******
== FightVideo: Kenpo Features ==
- Over 20 American Kenpo tutorials formatted for your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
- High quality videos streamed immediately to you. No downloading or syncing required!
- Videos are optimized to your current connection speed, but work best with Wifi enabled
- Optional live user chat
== Videos Include ==
- No Gi Kenpo Techniques
- Hidden Spear Kenpo Technique
- Yielding Fire Kenpo Technique
- Bite of the Viper Kenpo Technique
- Counter Attack Against a Lunge Punch
- Surprise Attack Using a Front Kick
- Knife: Avoidance & Counter
- Flaming Fist Kenpo
- Hugging Pendulum
- Broken Ram
- Returning the Storm
- Gripping Talon
- Kenpo Demonstration
- Kenpo: Serious Of Random Techniques
- Basic Kenpo: Vertical-Punch
- Basic Kenpo: Tactical Applications
- Kenpo: Short Sword Intro.
- Five Weapon Disarms Using Kenpo Techniques
- Blue Belt Kenpo Karate Techniques
- 1st Brown Technique Kenpo Karate
- 2nd Brown Kenpo Karate Techniques
- 1st Black Kenpo Karate Techniques
- Push Pull Kenpo: Raking Mace or Twin Kimono?
FightVideo: Kenpo is brought to you by Interave Media, creators of the best of iPhone mobile video applications. Video application series include: Vintage Videos, ArtVideo, Cartoon Classics, ExpertVideo, Cute Clips, Video!, BeVideo, Faith Video, DanceVideo, FitVideo, LegalAid Video, Language Video, and Travel Video.
== Satisfaction Guaranteed! ==
If you are not 100% satisfied with this app then we will happily refund your purchase! Please contact Interave Media directly with your feedback.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 16, 2011
- Interave Media LLC
- 1.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.00 (19)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.00 (19)