******* ON SALE! - NOW 50% OFF - THROUGH THIS WEEK ONLY! *******
FightVideo: Boxing is the premier iPhone and iPod Touch video collection of boxing tutorials.
Want to learn the basics of boxing?
Boxing is a combat sport where two participants, generally of similar weight, fight each other with their fists. Boxing is supervised by a referee and is typically engaged in during a series of one to three-minute intervals called rounds. There are three ways to win. Victory is achieved if the opponent is knocked down and unable to get up before the referee counts to ten seconds (a Knockout, or KO) or if the opponent is deemed too injured to continue (a Technical Knockout, or TKO). If there is no stoppage of the fight before an agreed number of rounds, a winner is determined either by the referee's decision or by judges' scorecards. There are numerous different styles of boxing practiced around the world. With FightVideo: Boxing, you'll have a basic introduction to boxing punches, moves and footwork - all on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch!
FightVideo: Boxing also allows you to chat right within the application - you can immediately share your thoughts and comments on a moderated discussion panel. Share your favorite boxing tips with others!
FightVideo: Boxing is part of the FightVideo series of iPhone Applications. FightVideo features martial arts training and self defense videos in styles that vary from aikido to jujutsu. If you like FightVideo: Boxing be sure to check out other apps in the series including FightVideo: Judo, FightVideo: Women's Self Defense, FightVideo: Men's Self Defense, FightVideo: Kickboxing, and FightVideo: Jujutsu.
******* ON SALE! - NOW 50% OFF - THIS WEEK ONLY! *******
== FightVideo: Boxing Features ==
- Over 20 boxing tutorials formatted for your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
- High quality videos streamed immediately to you. No downloading or syncing required!
- Videos are optimized to your current connection speed, but work best with Wifi enabled
- Optional live user chat
== Videos Include ==
- Boxing Secrets
- Learn How to Bob Your Head/Duck and Weave
- Boxing Defense Workout Drill: Rolling with Body Shots
- Combos, Blocking and Movement
- Basic Boxing Jabs, Blocking and Parrying
- How to Jab
- "The Jab" Striking Techniques
- How to throw a Right Cross
- Jab Counters
- Basic Overhand Right Counters
- Intermediate Overhand Right Counters
- How to Throw Boxing Hook Punch
- Boxing Uppercut Cross Hook Combination
- The Southpaw Stance In Boxing & MMA
- The Stop Hit In Boxing & MMA
- The Right Uppercut
- Basic 8 Boxing Combination
- Basic Combinations
- Dirty Boxing: Close Range Fighting
- The LA Boxing Workout: Combinations
- Footwork for Power Strikes
- Basic Boxing Stretching and Techniques
FightVideo: Boxing is brought to you by Interave Media, creators of the best of iPhone mobile video applications. Video application series include: Vintage Videos, ArtVideo, Cartoon Classics, ExpertVideo, Cute Clips, Video!, BeVideo, Faith Video, DanceVideo, FitVideo, LegalAid Video, Language Video, and Travel Video.
== Satisfaction Guaranteed! ==
If you are not 100% satisfied with this app then we will happily refund your purchase! Please contact Interave Media directly with your feedback.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 16, 2011
- Interave Media LLC
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (15)
- 0.7 MB