Fastr Pro - speed reading and text comprehension training
Fastr is an ebook reader for iPhone, iPad and web with tools to improve your reading performance. Fastr Pro is the most downloaded RSVP speed reading app in Spain, France, Italy, UK and 12 other countries and reached TOP10 apps in Education category in 57 countries in July, 2013.
PRAISE FOR FASTR
- "Certainly trying it out in beta it was possible to read surprisingly quickly, if not in an altogether very relaxing way.", - Wall Street Journal
- "If you have to read some boring report or a textbook, it would be great to have a tool to instantly get the text into your head...", - Forbes
- "Fastr helps to improve reading skills and get through the text more quickly.", - TechCrunch
- "The latest update of the app brings a number of significant improvements… adds text highlighting, smart chunking and new page flipping animation", - AppAdvice.com
- "If you want to learn how to read faster, you should try Fastr.", - ebookfriendly.com
- "I've read more using this app today, than I read during the rest of the month. It does what it promises.", - App Store Reviewer
- Effective speed reading for ebooks
- Supports reading progress saving and all features of a reader
- 3 reading modes including RSVP speed reading with adjustable number of words to display on the screen.
- Text highlighting and sharing
Learning how to read faster - sounds like a hard work, isn't it? What if you could train your reading skills while reading your favorite book or print article - wouldn't that be nice? This is what we have achieved with Fastr RSVP reader application. No matter, what's your reading skills are, we created a solution that works. You can now be training while reading your favorite books that are interesting and appealing to you.
Switching from normal reading to the reading training mode is smooth and predictable. When you switch back, you can always see your position in the text. The reading progress stats make it possible to cover even large books with a comfort of a top class reading app.
Fastr lets you add books from Dropbox, Safari, add files on www.fastr.io website and add some books just from the app. Adding your own reading materials has never been easier.
Update: the same RSVP speed reading method is used in Spritz app.
• Archived Pocket articles now will not be synced with Fastr.
• After an article is deleted in Fastr it will move to archive in Pocket.
• Default reading speed set to 300wpm.
• Default number of words per screen set to "Couple of words" setting.
• Misc UI improvements and bug fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 12, 2014
- 11.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (42)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (105)