This app is a collection of Glossaries found in FAA publications for pilots. It includes terms and acronyms from seven FAA books including: Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge, Airplane Flying Handbook, Instrument Flying Handbook, and Aviation Weather. It also includes the acronyms from the AIM, the complete Pilot/Controller Glossary, ATC Glossary, and definitions from the FARs.
The terms can be browsed by book or by category—Private, Instrument, Advanced, Weather, Aircraft, Human Factors, Non-Airplane, and CFI. A quiz section lets you test your knowledge of random terms.
Updated for retina displays, iPad, and the new iPhone.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 13, 2013
- Learning Fundamentals, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 3.9 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Artic Practice
• Articulation IV
• Articulation IV: L
• Articulation IV: R
• Articulation IV: S
• Articulation IV: Th
• Escuchar y Repetir — Spanish Phonology
• Indicar… Colores, Números y Formas
• Learning Sight Words
• Look! Listen! and Learn Language! - Word Practice
• Minimal Pairs
• Pictures for SLPs and Special Education Teachers
• Reading Comprehension at the Paragraph Level
• Show Me…
• Show Me… Actions
• Show Me… Animals, Food, and More
• Show Me… Colors, Numbers, and Shapes
• Show Me… People, Places, and Things
• Show Me… Social
• Train Talk!
• Who, What, When, Where, Why
• Wild, Woolly, Wonderful Critters
• ¡Animales Fantásticos!