Evidence: Supreme Bar Review
iOS iPhone Education
Are you ready for the Bar Exam? Take your Evidence Law class on-the-go and maximize your study time with this complete mobile video course and set of comprehensive practice exam questions from Supreme Bar Review, one of the most respected names in law school and bar exam preparation. Whether you are studying for law school exams or the bar exam, this test prep review was designed for one purpose: to help you pass!
Finally, an iPhone app that provides a comprehensive review of a bar exam subject; more than just a collection of flash cards or quiz questions, this app truly puts Evidence in your pocket with over six hours of lecture video (with search feature) and 33 MBE-style multiple-choice practice questions with detailed explanatory answers.
This complete Evidence video lecture is perfect for anyone preparing for the bar exam or a law school final exam. It covers everything you need to know about the Federal Rules of Evidence. Best of all, our app lets you go where other bar review apps cannot: whether on a train or plane, beachside or poolside – after initial download, you can watch or listen to the entire lecture without the need for a WIFI or 3G connection, giving you the freedom to study wherever and whenever you choose.
Learn Evidence from Professor Stephen Lazarus, a graduate of Harvard Law School. Over the past 30+ years, Professor Lazarus has trained thousands of bar review students to pass the Evidence portion of the bar exam. Known as a professor who loves to teach, Lazarus has been voted “Professor Of The Year” multiple times by the students at his law school.
Why pay thousands of dollars for a traditional bar review course? Get complete bar review lectures for all of the multistate bar exam (MBE) subjects at an affordable price right on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Evidence represents one of seven Supreme Bar Review subjects in our series of iPhone apps for the Multistate Bar Exam (MBE), including Constitutional Law, Contracts, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Real Property and Torts.
Evidence Application Includes:
- 15 Chapters containing over six hours of lecture video (with search feature) requiring no WIFI or 3G access to view
- 33 MBE-style multiple-choice practice questions with scoring and detailed explanatory answers. Test at your own pace and return to where you left off or reset the test to start from the beginning
- Description of Evidence issues tested on the Multistate Bar Exam
- Note taking function within the app
- E-mail and telephone support within the app
Evidence Topics Include:
- Judicial Notice
- Burdens of Proof
- Presumptions & Inferences
- Other Procedural Matters
- General Relevance
- Specific Relevance Rules
- Opinions and Expert Testimony
- Non-Constitutional Privileges
- Hearsay Exemptions
- Authentification & Identification
- Best Evidence Rule
Updated for iOS 8+