This app was removed from the App Store.
Everyday Mathematics® Baseball Multiplication™ 1-12 Facts
iOS Universal Education
The Baseball Multiplication 1–12 Facts game by McGraw-Hill offers a quick and easy way to practice and reinforce basic multiplication facts (1–12). This facts practice game runs on the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch.
Two players, representing 2 teams, play a 3-inning baseball game as they practice their 1–12 multiplication facts. The players take turns at bat. On most turns, the player at bat is pitched a pair of numbers. The player multiplies the numbers and then enters the product on a keypad. If the answer is correct, the batter hits a single, double, triple, or home run. On some turns, the pitch will result in an out instead of a pair of numbers. After 3 outs, it is the other player’s turn at bat. After 3 innings, the player with the most runs wins!
Features of Baseball Multiplication 1–12 Facts:
- 2 players (for extra practice, a single player can play as Player 1 and Player 2)
- 3 innings of competitive game play
- Practices basic multiplication facts from 1 to 12
- Correct and incorrect answer feedback
- Guided/Unguided play
- Full tutorial
- Compatible with iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
Look for these other Everyday Mathematics® Games Apps:
- Addition Top-It™
- Subtraction Top-It™
- Name That Number™
- Beat the Computer™ Multiplication
- Equivalent Fractions™
- Monster Squeeze™
- Baseball Multiplication™ 1–6 Facts
- Divisibility Dash™
Everyday Mathematics® web site: everydaymath.com