This app was removed from the App Store.
Everyday English 日常英语 B
iOS Universal Education
☆☆☆☆☆ A Great way to Learn English Anywhere. 30 Lessons with 4 different Catagroies specially designed for the iPad. This is a totally new Learning Experience. ☆☆☆☆☆
You can learn almost anywhere, Just Master Everyday English has 30 Lessons designed to help you Learn English. With the easy to use interface you will be speaking fluently in no time.
There are four different categories per lesson.
★Sentences - Good For Daily Use.
★Questions & Answers - Expand your Knowledge of English Grammar
★Substiution Drills - Improve your Vocabulary
★Conversations - Practice Oral English
★Based on the Book, Just Master Everyday English Intermediate.
★Very Easy User Friendly Interface.
★Packed Full with 30 Lessons and sound files.
★Learn Step by Step, Lesson by Lesson.
★Either touch individual Sentences or play the complete Lesson.
★Have English and Chinese Text to assist you in Learning.
These lessons are for the Intermediate Student, helping you improve on your English language and pronunciation. For better understanding you can turn on the Chinese Text, make the Text larger or even change the Font if you desire. This Best Selling book has been created into Beautiful User Friendly application.
1. Job Interview .
2. Burning the Midnight Oil.
3. Talking About Feelings.
4. Talking About Sports (1).
5. Talking About the Traveling and Sightseeing.
6. Talking About Newspapers and Magazines.
7. Talking About Performance and Shows.
8. Talking About Congratulations and Good Wishes.
9. Asking About Health.
10. At the Airport.
11. At the Office.
12. Apply for a Position as a Taxi Driver.
13. Talking About Sports (2).
14. Talking About Radio and Television.
15. Talking About Work.
16. Talking About Holidays and Special Occasions.
17. Talking about Health.
18. See the Doctor.
19. To Meet a Friend.
20. Talking About Addresses.
21. Talking About Objects and People.
22. Talking About Languages.
23. Talking About Activities.
24. Talking About Age.
25. Talking About Daily Activities.
26. Describing Objects.
27. Asking People to Do Thing.
28. Getting Information and Directions.
29. Talking About Family and Relatives.
30. Talking About the Weather.
Your 5 Star Ratings keep us developing other great and fun apps.
Contact us with feed back or Constructive Criticism. firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook or Twitter @blightystudio for updates and time limited Promotions.
Check our website for more descriptions, videos and photos www.blightystudio.com
Don't wait, start have fun while learning with Everyday English Intermediate now.
Fixes iOS5 incompatibility issues - Thank you for your patience and feedback!