TOEFL iBT Review! Learn English grammar & vocab by reading, speaking, writing, & listening.
iOS Universal Education
TOEFL iBT Review will help you master the TOEFL.
12,775 exam questions in this app! Featured "What's HOT by Apple."
NEW! See your personal worldwide ranking vs. other students.
This is a "universal" app, which means that it will run simultaneously on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
• Complete rationale for EVERY question. You will understand "why" an answer is correct.
The app is FREE to download and use. You may upgrade to unlimited use with two subscription options:
• $1.99/month - Unlocks ALL exams
• $9.99/year - Unlocks ALL exams
• TOEFL: 1,190 questions
• IELTS: 1,071 questions
• TOEIC: 748 questions
• ACT: 1,941 questions
• SAT: 2,458 questions
• GMAT: 1,277 questions
• GRE: 1,469 questions
• EIKEN: 1,125 questions
• Math Guru: 1,496 questions
Price may vary by location/country. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
It's all in ONE app! Our goal is for you to gain acceptance into the college or university of your choice and/or receive a scholarship.
We know English! Johns Hopkins provides full funding so that every student at Dunbar High School (Baltimore, Maryland) receives our TestBank.
• Performance Statistics: Track your strengths and weaknesses.
• Seen Least Option: Avoid repeating questions.
• Missed Most Option: Review questions you missed most often.
• Favorite Option: Flag specific questions for review later.
• Retake entire test or only missed questions: Maximum retention.
• Test-taking advice, tips, and strategies: You'll be prepared.
• Frequent Updates: Help you stay up on the latest material.
ADAPTIVE LEARNING TECHNOLOGY: ESL TestBank is continually re-calibrated every time you answer a question, based on your personal performance.
• Mock English Prep Questions
100% multiple choice questions along with guideline answers focusing on every subject area.
• Rationale given for every single question
Explanations and rationale provided for every question. This makes ESL TestBank a truly stand-alone program. You will not need to refer to another source for rationale while you are using ESL TestBank. Everything you need to know is in front of you.
• You choose which subjects to study
Depending on your learning needs or time frame, you can decide to take a specific number of questions randomly selected from ALL of the subject areas, any COMBINATION of the subjects, or an INDIVIDUAL subject. This allows you to target your focus on certain subjects.
• The order of the QUESTIONS is always scrambled. ESL TestBank keeps you on your toes.
• The order of the ANSWERS is always scrambled. Forces you to read/understand each answer choice instead of remembering which answer is correct based on its order.
• Your performance is tracked.
Your performance is displayed when you open the app, allowing you to track your progress and target your studies.
• Questions Seen Least
ESL TestBank knows which questions you have seen/answered the least often. When you choose this option, the questions that you have seen the least number of times will display first.
• Questions Missed Most
ESL TestBank tracks when you get a question incorrect. After using ESL TestBank for a while, you will want to focus on the questions that you have missed most often.
We love hearing from you! Please contact us anytime:
Allen Resources, Inc. | Since 1993
• Updated exam content.
• Upgrade now unlocks the entire app.
• See your personal worldwide ranking vs. other students.
We love hearing from you! Please contact us if you have any TOEFL TestBank questions, issues, or suggestions:
Allen Resources, Inc. | Since 1993