Chinese English Dictionary 英漢字典 - Bravolol
iOS Universal Education
The most useful Chinese English Dictionary & Translator App is now on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch! Offline access and Free download – free to search words from everywhere without Internet connection.
The App covers comprehensive list of words and phrases of the contemporary Chinese language (Both Traditional and Simplified Chinese), along with updated Chinese & English definitions, example sentences, audio pronunciations, related search results, detailed sentences analytics and more.
- Offline access – NO Internet connection needed
- Advanced sentences analyzer – analyze each sentence structure, with each word meaning & pronunciation
- Flexible search methods by English, Chinese Handwriting & Mandarin Chinese’s Pinyin
- Flashcard – self-learning support
- Audio pronunciation – Include Mandarin (both China & Taiwan) & Cantonese
- US & UK pronunciation with phonetics
- Rich Content – with updated Idioms and scientific phrases
- Search suggestions – search results with Chinese / English first
- Customizable font sizes for better readability
- Wildcard characters search support
- Fastest search engine
- Example sentences
- Search history
- Favorite words
- "Chinese English Dictionary definitely ranks in the top five most useful education iOS app, which gives you much help when learning Chinese and English." - Best10Apps.com
- “Very helpful, easy to navigate and understand.” - Daniel Loughlin
- “Has most of the words and combinations commonly used!” - Kaartlan
- “I tested many Chinese apps, but this is one of the best apps so far. “ – Twwww~
- “Contains every word I need, along with pronounciations and phrases.” – Precreator
If you have any questions and suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com
Download this app for FREE now!
*You can pay an one-off fee to remove advertisements.
- Supported show the definitions in list or paragraph style
- Supported bilingual translation for Sentence Analyzer
- Improved stability and performance
- Fixed bugs reported by users