This app was removed from the App Store.
Elmo's Animals: A Sesame Street S'More App
iOS iPad Education
This is a school-readiness activity app, which will help teach your child about pets, farm animals, and zoo animals.
*** 2016 Kidscreen Awards: Winner Best Learning App (Tablet) ***
More than TEN activities in one fun animal-themed collection will help teach your child about pets, farm animals, and zoo animals! Explore habitats with Elmo, Big Bird, Grover, plus more of your Sesame friends. Play memory, matching games, finish mazes, learn animal facts and read a story. Earn badges as you learn skills and complete activities
• Animals and their habitats
• Memory & listening skills
• Coloring, creativity and self-expression...and lots S'MORE!
…and this animal expert app is brought to you by the letter D and the number 5!
• Tons of interactive play
• Read-aloud narration on every page
• Character voices – kids will hear from Elmo, Grover, Ernie and more!
• Reward badges
SO MANY ACTIVITIES INSIDE!
• Watch animal videos
• Find animals on the farm
• Match cool insects in a Memory card game
• Color species step-by-step…or free draw!
• Finish animal mazes
• Read a story to unlock a game of Eye-Spy
• Learn facts about animal helpers
• Play a pattern-making game with baby animals
• Practice writing letters and numbers
Sesame Workshop’s mission is to use the educational power of media to help kids everywhere grow smarter, stronger, and kinder. Delivered through a variety of platforms, including television programs, digital experiences, books and community engagement, its research-based programs are tailored to the needs of the communities and countries they serve. Learn more at www.sesameworkshop.org.
Your input is very important to us. If you have any questions, comments, or need help, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bug fixes
- Animation-syncing-to-sound fixes
- We recommend that iOS 6 users do not download this update at this time.
Need help? Email us!
Sesame fans: If you experience any sound issues, have you...
• Checked your mute button? (Maybe it's accidentally been activated.)
• Adjusted sound levels in your settings? Try shifting to a higher volume.
If any problems are hanging around, we want to help! Please get in touch with us directly at our help line and we'll work with you to figure out how to solve them.