EF Small Stars English World Free
iOS iPad Education
The free version of the Small Stars English World App is specially designed to meet the English language-learning needs of 3 – 6 year olds. Developed as a complement to the Small Stars course program offered at EF English First schools around the world, this version provides a fun, engaging and effective learning experience for any young child.
With 100 of the 500 words included in the full version, this free version of the Small Stars English World will allow your child to interact with a variety of reading, listening, spelling and tracing activities with a focus on early reading and writing readiness and literacy.
As a parent, you will appreciate the balance of academic study and playful exploration. Also, with our easy to use tracking tool, monitoring your child’s progress has never been easier.
Features of the Small Stars English World include:
• Tracing activities to assist your child with letter and number formation and develop fine motor skills – essential preparation for future writing.
• Reading activities to develop your child’s word recognition skills while building early reading skills.
• Spelling activities to help your child understand the association between letters and sounds, as well as reinforcing the spelling of high-frequency words.
• Listening activities with engaging, easy-to-use audio to help improve your child’s listening comprehension while expanding their vocabulary.
• Most importantly, the Star reward system makes learning fun, maximizing your child’s motivation and potential to learn.
Download the free version of the Small Stars English World App now from the App Store, and get your child started on building a strong foundation in English.
EF has helped millions of people worldwide learn a language since 1965. To learn more about EF, the world’s largest private language institute, visit www.ef.com