EasyFactor Quadratics is a powerful learning aid to help students master factoring of simple quadratic expressions and solving of quadratic equations (trinomials).
Interactive Coaching Calculators and Guides combine to speed the learning process.
Students develop their skills quickly as they work with the calculator and see each step of a process in detail.
Quadratic binomial expressions such as,
4x² - 2x
9x² - 16
Quadratic trinomial expressions such as,
x² - x - 6
3x² - 3x - 18
with x² coefficients of one at the start or after factoring out the GCF.
Coaching Calculators focus on integer coefficients up to 99.
The in depth Guide is ideal for students as the menu design reinforces each problem solving step and examples highlight and simplify algebra that students find hard.
For convenience, the app also has Coaching Calculators covering many quadratic factoring and solving methods :
- factoring by Guess and Check or Trial and Error method
- factoring by Grid or Box method
- factoring by Grouping or AC method
- solving by quadratic formula
- solving by Completing the Square
iPhone 5 optimization and minor improvements.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 26, 2013
- Walter Kissach
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (12)
- 1.2 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• ACoachCalc Fraction Calculator
• AFuncDomain Function Domains
• ALinInequal Linear Inequalities
• ALinearEqn Linear Equations
• ANumberSign Signed Number
• AQuadForm Quadratic Formula
• ARadicalEqn Radical Equations
• ARadicalSimp Simplify Radical
• ARationalExp Rational Expressions
• ARationlEqn Rational Equations
• AStraightLine Straight Line Equations
• AbsoluteVal Absolute Value Equations and Inequalities
• BasicFrac Fractions
• Circles and Equations
• CompareFrac Fractions
• ConvertFrac Fractions
• EasyEquation Quadratics
• GuessCheck Factoring
• MulDivFrac Fractions
• Percentage Change
• Polynomials Even and Odd Functions
• QuadCoach Factor it Solve it
• Quadratic Difference
• Quadratic Equations
• Quadratic Factoring
• Quadratic Grouping
• Quadratic Inequalities
• Quadratic Vertex
• mathflair from fractions to quadratics