Dr. Panda Home
iOS Universal Education
Wake up and get ready! There are lots of things to do in Dr. Panda Home!! With over 20 different activities to do there’s no time to be bored. Dr. Panda Home makes housework fun as you scrub, mop and clean your way to a good time!
In Dr. Panda Home, there are four stories of fun to explore. You can take charge and help these animals complete their to-do lists, getting familiar with all sorts of household chores while having fun and learning responsibility.
You'll take care of everything from hanging laundry, to mopping floors, to making breakfast with these adorably animated animals. As you do chores and tasks you'll earn coins to put in your piggy bank, which you can use to buy fun in-game items: From saxophones to rocket ships!
And don’t forget to feed and take care of the cute rabbits living right outside Dr. Panda’s front door!
Dr. Panda Home is designed with kids between 2 and 6 in mind, with the goal of getting children familiar with different household chores in a fun and meaningful way.
****Dr. Panda Home requires iPod 5th Generation, iPhone 4S or newer, or iPad 2 or newer****
• Dr. Panda leaps to 3D graphics! Check out Dr. Panda and Dr. Panda’s animal pals all in stunning 3D on Retina displays
• Watch these cute animal friends come to life with dozens fun and funny animations
• Over 20 multi-part minigames and activities!
• Get familiar with chores and the step-by-step processes that go in to them in a fun way
• Little ones can learn about responsibility and take care of to-do lists all on their own!
• Earn coins by completing lists and buy fun rewards
• Kid-friendly, intuitive gameplay that even the littlest of players can take part in
• Absolutely no in-app purchases
• No third party ads
About Dr. Panda
Dr. Panda is a developer of games for kids. We develop games with educational values that help kids learn about the world. All of our games are safe and do not contain inappropriate content.
If you’d like to know more about us and how we design games for kids, visit our website www.drpanda.com/about. If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/drpandagames) or Twitter (www.twitter.com/drpandagames) or Instagram (www.instagram.com/drpandagames).
- Minor improvements