Dr. Panda’s Hospital
iOS Universal Education
* USA TODAY – “The sick animals, while sad, are adorable and so appreciative of your child's doctoring. […]This is a great app to play before heading off to your next doctor's appointment.”
* Common Sense Media – “Easy, intuitive app teaches young kids medical care basics. […] Overall, this is a cute app for simple learning fun.”
* TheiMums - "I really liked that this app has your child take care of the patient from the time they enter the door to the time that they are well."
* TheiPhoneMom - "Who knows, someday your child may even look back on this app as the inspiration for their decision to become a doctor or a veterinarian."
What kid doesn't think about being a vet or doctor? Here’s their chance to help Dr. Panda take care of animals at Dr. Panda’s Hospital. Your child will greet different animals in the waiting room, help them to their hospital beds, discover and treat their ailments - all while learning sequencing!
Dr. Panda’s Hospital is ideal for kids ages 2 – 6 that are naturally curious about basic medical procedures and anatomy.
- 10 fun medical mini games and activities
- 8 different friendly animal patients
- Complete Hospital: Waiting room, two patient rooms and a helicopter landing pad
- Rewards: Complete activities to earn medical or animal stickers
- Touch & Discover: Fun animations and sounds
Don’t forget to sort out Dr. Panda’s medical equipment as so many different treatments needs to be done: Measure blood pressure, apply ointment, adjust broken bones, retrieve swallowed items, laugh while delivering injections, cure stomach, eyes, ears, mouth and teeth.
Clean the hospital, open a window or tap on the radio to make the animals feel comfortable and happy!
Dr. Panda is certified by the kidSAFE® Seal Program. We do NOT use any in-app purchases or third-party advertising. To learn more, go to www.kidsafeseal.com
ABOUT Dr. Panda
Dr. Panda is a series of kids games developed by TribePlay. We love making kids products for the enthusiasm and curiosity kids have for life and the world around them. We aim to have our games make kids smile and to have a positive influence on their lives by inspiring imagination, creativity and exploration.
If you have any questions on how we design games for kids feel free to contact us. Just drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via Facebook http://www.facebook.com/drpandagames or Twitter https://twitter.com/drpandagames.
- Minor improvements