iOS Universal Education
Create your own funny monsters and transform them in real-time by building and tweaking their DNA! Over 200 billion unique life forms at your fingertips! Feed your monsters, dance with them, watch them skate, get to know their quirks.
• App Store "Best of 2015" in the US!
• Reached #1 in Kids & Education on the App Store in US, UK & many more countries
• "Learning about genetics becomes child’s play" - Cool Mom Tech
• "App of the Week" by BBC Focus Magazine
• Featured in "Apps of the Month" by The Guardian
• "A playful and amusing introduction to a big STEM concept!" - Madison Public Library
• "Sneak scientific knowledge under a child’s radar by turning it into a game" - The Sunday Times
This fun monster maker game introduces kids to the basic science of DNA in an easy pure-play style. Learn how to build creatures by completing a series of simple DNA puzzles. Get creative and experiment with quirky mutations of different body parts by altering genes. Have fun playing with your monsters and change their form in real-time while they dance, skate, eat or sleep!
CREATE & MUTATE
Start with a basic unformed figure and complete the gene puzzles to give it a fully grown torso, face and limbs. Then tweak the genes or simply tap on the monster's body parts to trigger mutations. Observe how the tiniest change in the DNA code can lead to unimaginable new characteristics.
Watch your monster turn from yellow to red, grow pink hair and 6 eyes, have its ears transform into fish fins and its belly pop out and crave for food. Best of all, these are emotional creatures with vivid personalities, so prepare to be surprised!
PLAY & EXPLORE
Once you complete all 6 body parts it's time to play with your monsters and have fun! Feed them, tweak them, push them, squeeze them, make them jump or slide! Go for a skateboard ride with them! Get to know their quirks. Do they enjoy being chased by an elephant, being hypnotized or listen to music? Are they afraid of the dark? Discover what makes them sneeze, laugh or cry, how their voice changes after mutating their faces!
Try, experiment and evolve! Why stick with 2 short legs when 4 tall ones are so much better for flamenco dancing? Keep transforming and observe which forms look better in various activities! Take photos and share your genetic blueprints so friends can clone your beasts. Build your personal library of ready-to-play, cute little monsters. Science has never been so fun!
• A playful introduction to DNA, biology and genetics
• Build over 200 billion unique monsters!
• Complete the DNA puzzles, swap their pieces to mutate
• Tap on body parts to trigger random mutations
• Plenty of unexpected and hilarious interactions
• Transform monsters in real-time while they dance, sleep, eat, skate & more!
• Save your monsters in a ready-to-play library
• Save snapshots of your creations stamped with their DNA code
• Parents' section includes basic info on DNA, illustrated tutorial, interaction hints & play ideas
• Ideal for kids 4-9 years old
• Perfect for STEM education (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
• Language neutral game-play
• No time limits, free-play style
• Exceptional graphics, superb music & original sound design
• Safe for kids: COPPA compliant, no 3rd party ads, no in-app purchases
Avokiddo is an award-winning studio, creating top quality apps for education and playful learning. We think that when you enjoy something, you become one with it; and it is in this creative state that learning takes place. More about us at: avokiddo.com
- Optimized for iPhone X
- Minor improvements & fixes