Divisions Asteroids - “Math in Space” learning series
iOS Universal Education
“Divisions Asteroids” is a great application for our kids to have a lot of fun with mathematics and at the same time to easily learn and improve their overall skills with Divisions.
The simple and intuitive user interface is designed to be child friendly, which allows children to play without help from an adult. Children know intuitively what to do. In addition, the learning screens are colourful, fun and with different exercises our children don't get bored.
The application uses an approach that encourages learning.
This math app, designed for school-age kids, provides a fun way to assist teachers and parents in teaching children to successfully learn Divisions.
You'll be really surprised to receive requests to do more math exercises from your child!
* math exercises for learning Divisions;
* our kids can choose from 3 different game speeds for the asteroid belt to destroy;
* it’s possible to change the length of each exercise session (from 1 to 5 minutes);
* very simple design, ideal for our kids. Just move the ship and tap to fire and destroy the asteroid with the correct value!
* simple enough to encourage kids to keep trying;
* exciting vibrant Retina colors;
* child-friendly, simple and immediate user interface, with no complicated menus, specifically designated for this purpose;
* numbers are big and easily visible to kids;
* an useful math tutor / math tool for helping kinds with their math homework;
* expressly and exclusively designed for the Apple platforms (Apple TV, Mac and iOS);
* No Distractions, No In-App Purchases!
Thanks for using our products. Feedback is always welcome to: firstname.lastname@example.org
App Store reviews are greatly appreciated, thank you.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.