Division -Do Drills, single and multidigit long division, suitable to first, second, third, fourth or higher grade kids even for starting kindergartener
****Carryout Division step by step****
This Application enables you to solve Division problems step by step, just as you would do it on a sheet of paper. Being able to carry out the Division step by step is the key feature of this application. This process is also called long division.
The application surface area represents a worksheet that’s touch enabled. As you start to do the Division you touch areas on the screen to highlight it and then use the keypad to enter the numbers.
****How the application works****
When you start the application it presents a screen where you choose the type of division you like to practice. You could choose number of digits that you want for divisor as well as the dividend and also set the range for the numbers; also you could choose if you want the application to present numbers that would result in remainder. Once set, the application presents questions that are generated randomly using the above criteria.
As guidance, if the user is a kindergartener and wants to practice basic division facts, you might choose to start with one digit and may set your divisor limit to the same number say 4 to practice dividing by 4 (see the screenshot below). As you start to get more comfortable with your basic one digit division you could start to turn it up a notch by increasing the digits on the second number (dividend) and also introduce the remainder.
If the user is in higher grades and has basic division facts squared away, he or she could start with multiple digits on the second number (divisor) and you will be presented with the worksheet that will allow you to do multiline division (see the screen shot below).
*****Practice, Practice, Practice******
Isn’t that we have heard so many times about Math? Should I really have to carry my workbooks everywhere, isn’t it really so cumbersome to do your workbooks when you are in the car with your parents. With the fabulous technology in your hand you have this fabulous application that I am confident will provide you the tool that you are looking for to improve your grades and become more confident.
As you can see this application doesn’t become obsolete after just one grade, it is something that you really want to keep with you for quite many years.
I am very confident that this tool will prove to be a tool that will truly help you learning to do division and give you the edge that you are looking for in your classroom.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 15, 2010
- Power Math Apps
- Average Rating:
- 1.50 (12)
- 0.1 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• A Christmas Coloring App
• A Number Math App
• A Spelling Treasure - Free
• A Valentine's Day Coloring App
• A Word Book - Common Words
• A Word Book - Common Words Free
• A1 Spelling App
• A1 Spelling App Free
• Addition Drills
• Alphabet App
• Alphabet App - Free
• Alphabet Coloring
• Amy's Coloring Book!
• Banana Math
• Color Me - Fun Coloring App
• Color Me - Fun Coloring App Free coloring books for kids
• Come Learn Spellings
• Come Learn Spellings - Free
• Drill Long Multiplication
• Drill Math Word Problems - Banana Math
• Drill Math Word Problems 1st 2nd Grade - Banana Math
• Fun Coloring App
• Haunted Halloween Coloring Book
• Long Division Drills
• Long Multiplication Drills
• Multiplication Drills
• My Coloring App
• My Coloring Books
• My Math Flash Cards App
• My Math Flash Cards App Deluxe
• My Princess Diary
• My Princess Diary - Free
• Number Math
• Number Math - Lite
• Number Math App
• Power Math - Addition
• Power Math - Division
• Power Math - Multiplication
• Reading Comprehension - Famous People - Grade 3,4,5 - Super Reader
• Reading Comprehension - Grade 1 & 2 - Super Reader
• Reading Comprehension - Grade 2 & 3 - Super Reader
• Reading Comprehension - Grade 2, 3, 4 - On the Job - Super Reader
• Reading Comprehension - Landmarks - Grade 2 & 3 - Super Reader
• Spelling Bug
• Spelling Bug - Free
• Spelling Bug 2
• Spelling Bug 2 - Free
• Spelling Bus
• Spelling Bus - Deluxe
• Spelling Treasure Box
• Starter Reading Flash Cards
• iSpell - Learn to spell common sight words