iOS Universal Education
Divisibility rules of whole numbers are very useful because they help us to quickly determine if a number can be divided by 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, and 10 without doing long division.
This Game offers a quick and easy way to learn and practice Divisibility Rules for 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10.
Game Key Features:
• Exciting game play that makes practice fun!
• Every game is fully randomly generated and different.
• Highlights correct and incorrect answers for learning purpose.
• Track users progress and statistics.
• Kids friendly, simple and clean user interface, sound effects.
• Universal App for iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad.
• No need internet connection.
• No ads. No in-app purchases.
• Does not collect any personal information.
• 100% Safe for Kids.
Grade Levels : 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, Homeschool
Perfect for teachers setting practice in the classroom.
You just finished teaching the divisibility rules. Your students needed some more practice so this is a great game for students to play and practice their divisibility rules. If students are beginning to reduce fractions or struggling with the concept, you may want to go back to the basics of divisibility.
Available with a volume discount for educational institutions.
Questions, suggestions or other feedback?
Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org,
or tweet us: @mathminigames.com
This major update is a complete redesign of our original popular Math Game!
Don’t forget to update to the latest version to enjoy the best possible experience.