French Words for Kids - Learn to Pronounce and Write French Words with Dictée Muette Montessori
★ 240 word-picture-audio combinations to learn to spell and pronounce French words
★ Words have been chosen according to their phonetic difficulty and are classified accordingly, starting with words that are very easy to spell - 3 levels of difficulty
★ The sound associated to a letter (phonic) is played when touching the letter - a great way to become familiar with spoken French
★ Letters sounds and words are read aloud by a Native French speaker
★ English audio is also provided for each word - American native speaker
★ Based on a spelling activity from the Montessori method, using a Movable Alphabet to spell words of increasing difficulty by associating the phonetic sounds of letters with their written symbol
★ 21 fun and interactive visual effects to play with when a word has been completed!
★ A standalone Mobile Alphabet is also provided to build all the words you want and play with letters!
★ 3 types of letters are provided : cursive, lowercase and capital print
★ Solutions are available on-demand by touching a label
★ Retina Display
➜ Great learning tool for learners of French as a foreign language.
Check video demo and other details on our Web site http://lescapadou.com
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any comments or suggestion!
L'Escapadou is a maker of high quality learning games including Montessori Crosswords, an educational app with an average rating of 4 stars, which was mentioned in The New York Times and Wired's Geek Dad.
L'Escapadou is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 3-6,6-10,10+
★ English audio translation for all French words
★ Menu and Help are now in English
★ Option to limit time play of Interactive Animation, available in Application Settings
★ Option to hide solutions, available in Application Settings
★ Word is now pronounced when a word is completed.
★ Interactive animations are now supporting up to two touches at the same time for even more fun!
★ Fix memory bug that could prevent to start the app or play the audio (especially on 3G and 3GS iPhone)
➜ If you’ve got a moment, please rate the app - or re-rate this version - to tell people it's a great app and so we can keep free updates coming. We've included a shorcut ( "Feedback/Rate this App" button) inside the app to ease the process. Thanks!
➜ Do not hesitate to tell us what you think about this update or sent us new suggestions (use the "Feedback/Mail" button).
Thanks again for your great feedback - we are listening to our users to improve our products!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 16, 2011
- 18.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.00 (4)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 3D Draw & Fun
• Cursive Writing Wizard - Trace Letters & Words
• Draw with Hearts - Happy Valentine's Day !
• Draw with Stars ! Play with Musical, Animated and Glowing Shooting Stars !
• Dutch Word Wizard -Talking Movable Alphabet
• Finnish Word Wizard - Movable Alphabet & Spelling Tests
• French Numbers For Kids
• French Word Wizard - French Talking Movable Alphabet and Spelling Tests
• French Words for Kids - Learn to Pronounce and Write French Words with Dictée Muette Montessori
• French Words for Kids HD - Learn to Pronounce and Write French Words with Dictée Muette Montessori
• German Montessori Numbers
• German Word Wizard - Talking Movable Alphabet + Spelling Tests
• Montessori Crosswords - Fun Phonics Game for Kids to Learn to Sound Letters & Alphabet
• Montessori Crosswords - Teach and Learn Spelling with Fun Puzzles for Children
• Montessori Numbers - Math Activities for Kids
• Spanish Word Wizard : Spanish Talking Movable Alphabet with Spell Check + Spelling Tests
• Swedish Montessori Numbers
• Swedish Word Wizard - Talking Movable Alphabet + Spelling Tests
• Word Wizard - Talking Movable Alphabet & Spelling Tests for Kids
• Writing Wizard - Kids Learn to Write Letters & Words