dictado: practise your spelling via a dictation
iOS Universal Education
Dictado is the first app in the world that allows you to practice your language writing skills via a traditional dictation.
Dictado will read out your desired text, sentence by sentence, so you can write it, and highlight your errors. As easy as that. Dictado is so easy to use that even children can practice their writing skills with it.
The application recognizes and reads out over 25 different languages. Therefore, Dictado is a very useful tool, not only for practicing spelling in your own language, but also for improving your writing skills in a foreign language you are learning.
Languages supported by dictado:
English (US), English (UK), English (Australia), English (Ireland), English (South Africa), Spanish (Mexico), Spanish (Spain), French (France), French (Canada), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin (Mainland China), Mandarin (Taiwan), Cantonese (Hong Kong), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Flemish (Belgium), Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish.
• Small bug fixes.
• You have begun a dictation and then noticed errors in the original text? No problem. Now you can modify the original text and continue the dictation, so that you don't have to begin the dictation anew again.
• Repeat button: You can now choose to either repeat the whole text or only the sentences in which you have made mistakes.
• Improvements in sentence recognition.
• Archive: Now the app saves all the texts you use for your dictations, so you can use them again later.
• Repeat button: If you have finished a dictation, you can repeat it by pressing the new repeat button.
Thanks for your positive reviews!