Cyberchase 3D Builder
AN AWESOME 3D GEOMETRY GAME FROM CYBERCHASE! Introducing a 3D puzzle game starring Buzz and Delete from CYBERCHASE. For best results, close all background applications!
Bumbling bots Buzz and Delete accidentally zapped the houses in Botopolis totally flat. Help rebuild the town by turning 2D shapes into 3D structures.
8 unique levels with increasing challenges.
Over 70 flat 2D shapes transform into 40 3D structures.
MATCH THE PICTURE
Stack, re-stack and rotate shapes until they match your goal structure.
As levels increase, select which 2D shapes will make your goal structure.
The faster you complete each building, the more stars you earn. Replay buildings and levels to score a faster time. At the end of the game, a surprise awaits.
CYBERCHASE 3D Builder is designed for children ages 6-9, but it is truly a game for all ages! Players will understand how 3-dimensional geometric shapes are made from simple 2-dimensional shapes (such as squares, triangles and rectangles). The game also helps develop spatial reasoning skills and the ability to visualize and manipulate objects in 3-dimensional space.
Touch screen technology, coupled with a fully interactive visual display, offer a direct connection between tactile learning and 3D visualization. Throughout the game, Buzz and Delete provide audio support, and players can also tap the Help button for more assistance.
ABOUT CYBERCHASE 3D BUILDER
CYBERCHASE 3D Builder was produced by THIRTEEN in association with WNET and in partnership with PBS KIDS. Game design and development by Curious Media.
CYBERCHASE, the Emmy Award®-winning math series for kids 8 to 11, shows kids that math is everywhere and everyone can be good at it.
This game was funded by a grant from the Department of Education and is designed to supplement national standards for first and second grade math curricula.
Find more CYBERCHASE games and videos online:
For Kids: http://pbskids.org/cyberchase/
For Parents: http://pbsparents.org/cyberchase
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 20, 2014
- PBS KIDS
- 121.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (6)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (20)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• All Aboard the Dinosaur Train!
• Arthur's Big App
• Caillou Let's Pretend
• Cookie Monster's Challenge
• CyberChase Shape Quest!
• D.W.'s Unicorn Adventure
• Daniel Tiger's Grr-ific Feelings
• Daniel Tiger’s Day & Night
• Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood: Play at Home with Daniel
• Dinosaur Train A to Z
• Dinosaur Train Camera Catch!
• Dinosaur Train Classic in the Jurassic, Jr.!
• Dinosaur Train Eggspress
• Dinosaur Train Mesozoic Math Adventures
• FETCH! LUNCH RUSH
• Fizzy's Lunch Lab Fresh Pick
• Fizzy's Lunch Lab: Hectic Harvest
• Little Pim Chinese
• Little Pim French
• Little Pim Spanish
• Martha Speaks Dog Party
• Martha Speaks Story Maker
• Martha Speaks Word Spinner
• PBS KIDS Photo Factory
• PBS KIDS Super Vision
• PBS KIDS Video
• PBS Parents Play & Learn
• PBS Parents Play & Learn HD
• Peg + Cat Big Gig
• Plum's Photo Hunt
• Sid the Science Kid Read & Play
• Sid the Science Kid Read & Play for iPad
• Sid's Science Fair
• SUPER WHY ABC Adventures: Alphabet
• SUPER WHY ABC Adventures: Alphabet for iPad
• SUPER WHY Alpha Boost!
• SUPER WHY Paint!
• SUPER WHY Phonics Fair
• SUPER WHY Phonics Fair for iPad
• SUPER WHY!
• SUPER WHY! for iPad
• Super WHY! The Power to Read!
• The Electric Company Party Game: Lost on Prankster Planet
• The Electric Company Wordball!
• Wild Kratts Creature Math
• Wild Kratts Creature Power
• Wild Kratts World Adventure
• WordGirl Superhero Training
• WordWorld: Fun with WordFriends